hmm

Midoriya ran up to Bakugou and hugged him. Kirishima watched but he had no right to be jealous. Todoroki stood behind Midoriya, he made eye contact with Kirishima. "Izuku, lets go." Todoroki wrapped his arms around the boy and softly pulled him. Midoriya followed, smiling and waving at Bakugou. The anger on Todoroki's face was noticeable but Midoriya didn't notice. "He's possessive." Kirishima said, stretching his arms into the air. Bakugou nodded. "Hey Bakugou.. Can we hangout at your house?" Bakugou nodded once again. Kirishima trailed the blonde, it seemed like a long walk. Further than his house but he said nothing and followed. Soon arriving at a medium sized, tanish house. They hopped up the stairs and Bakugou pushed the door open. The room first room was empty,l."This is a nice house." Kirishima smiled and looked around, following Bakugou to his room. He blushed as the door closed and he sat on the bed. Bakugou took his shoes and sweater off revealing a kinda tight tank top. "S-So, what are we gonna do?" Kirishima asked as he stared at Bakugou. He pulled out a xbox controller. "Yeah, sounds cool." Bakugou tossed him a controller and sat next to him, turning on his controller. Kirishima did the same.
     After hours of gaming they were playing a scary game. Bakugou didn't like it but hid it well, Kirishima loved it. A massive jump scare came Bakugou dropped his controller. Kirishima looked over, slightly concerned; Bakugou's eyes shut as he blushed. He shook his head and looked back as Kirishima, smiling awkwardly. That pushed him over the edge, he leaned towards the blonde. Bakugou was confused, he watched him slowly moving closer, realizing what was happening. "K-Kiri," Bakugou whispered as he grabbed Kirishima's face. "snacks..?" He tried to act clueless but Bakugou knew exactly what Kiri wanted now. They made their way to the kitchen, Bakugou trying to normal.
     "Hey Bakugou.. A few days ago I thought you really couldn't talk but..if you can, why don't you?" Kirishima asked as he sat at the counter. Bakugou grabbed the mini whiteboard off the fridge and wrote. "Selective mutism." He then said. "I can talk.. But my voice.. H-Has gotten fairly weak." He smiled and put the board back on the fridge. "Why'd you choose to be like this?"Kirishima asked, he made eyes contact with Bakugou. The pain in the blondes eyes answered his question; he now knew it wasn't simply a choice.
     "What happened?"