better

The sun slowly rose, Bakugou woke with the light and began his day. Kiri slept later and woke at the last minute. They were both completely different but wanted the same thing; To get to know each other better. They both had different ideas of what it meant but were still willing to try.
Bakugou was on his way to school, Kirishima was on his mind. He heard a familiar snotty voice, realizing it was those kids Kirishima used to hangout with. They started yelling at him, they were mad at him for taking Kirishima. Bakugou ignored them and tried walking away. He felt a sharp pain in his lower back they had attacked him. They kept the hit coming and Bakugou was thinking about using his quirk, he got extremely nervous even thinking about it. He just had wait it out and do what he could.
The bell had rung. Bakugou still sat on the ground, he had a few burn marks on his back. One had used their quirk to inflict more pain.
     Bakugou stood and decided to just skip class, he didn't care much bout school; he had the right to leave because of what happened.
Kirishima was running to school, he woke up a tad late. He turned a corner and ran into Bakugou. Kiri started to fall back but Bakugou quickly caught him. Kiri blushed but realized Bakugou was walking away from school. "Bakugou, where are you goin-" He stopped after noticing Bakugou looked a bit roughed up. "Bakugou..-"
     "Its fine..!" Bakugou slightly raised his voice, he looked away from Kirishima. "I'm fine.." Bakugou mumbled and stepped closer to Kirishima, resting his head on the boys shoulder.
     "Your voice is getting a lot stronger." Kiri chuckled, trying to release some of the tension.

I didn't really know where to go with this part. I'm sorry if it's not the best but I tried.