Bakushima?

Bakugou looked up at the blueish sky, he inhaled and held his breath. 'I wonder what Midoriya's doing' Bakugou continued on his way but he wasn't sure where to go.. and he didn't just feel like going home and he wasn't sure why. They blue sky was slowly being covered by giant grey clouds, he looked at cross the street and saw Kirishima. Kiri stared and him and gave a pointy smirk, Bakugou was slightly confused, Kirishima turned on his heel and walked onto his porch. Rain lightly fell and Baku looked up, Well.. Maybe it was time to go home. Baku looked at Kiri and waved, he slightly smiled as he turned his hand and flipped off Kirishima and took off on a full sprint down the street.

-

Kirishima stood on his porch and watched the ashy blonde run down the street as the run got heavy and the sound of thunder roared across the sky. He flinched at the sounds and looked at the sky, he walked into the house and shut the door. 'Damn blondie.. Just get home quickly..' He sunk down next to the door, his house silent, he looked around. Thunder rolled across the sky, lightning lite up the sky, nothing could be seen but bright light through his windows.

-

Bakugou had not made it home, he still ran through the rain. Like sky lite up and he ran into a gas station, he was still a ways from home, he pulled out his phone and pulled up the weather. It wouldn't let up anytime soon.. He looked around, left and got into their cars, and hurried home. 'I don't know where to go.. Should I just run home, it's raining very heavily.. I can make it home, right?' The rain slowly turned to hail and he opened the door and stood there. He decided. He would make it home, he ran as fast as he could out of the parking lot and towards home.

I think Imma start making my writing less.. Dirty lol

And I'm back for a lil while idk how long I want to keep writing and idk about fanfics.