Bubble T

*Time skip*     

     Bakugou waited for Midoriya, he watched the broccoli haired get out of a car. Midoriya looked up at the ashy blonde, he smiled and ran over to Bakugou. 

     Bakugou stared into the car Midoriya had gotten out of, he saw a red and white haired boy staring blankly at him. Baku glared, he looked at Midoriya and pointed to the car. "Oh, that's...... BAKUGOU! Did you get into another fight?!" The ashy blonde turned his head away. "I already saw your face. So, you can't hide it from me now." 

     Bakugou shook his head and tried thinking of a way to ask Midoriya about the boy who dropped him off. He pulled out his phone and typed the question, shoving it in front of Midoriya's face. "Oh, that's Todo.. He's a friend of mine," Bakugou raised an eyebrow and looked at the other, Midoriya's face turned bright red. "NO, NO, NO, AND NO! He's a FRIEND! Only.. a.. friend." 

Midoriya was unsure.. He never really had taken the time to think of Todoroki like that, but now that Bakugou put that image in his mind he couldn't stop thinking about Todo. 

"Anyways let's get going. I will be asking about the fight again tho!" Midoriya started walking and Bakugou followed close behind. Midoriya pulled the ashy blonde into a little cafe, famous for their unusual and large variety of bubble tea flavors.

     Bakugou had never went out with friends and was excited, but he wouldn't show it. He kept the same mean look in his eyes and followed Midoriya. 

"Hello~ What can I get for ya boys?~" The cashier asked, her name tag read Mina. "Could I have a pineapple flavor bubble tea?" 

"Yes~" 

"What about you?~" Mina looked at Bakugou. 

     Bakugou pulled on Midoriya's sleeve and pointed to the menu. 

"Kiwi?" Bakgou shook his head and kept pointing. 

"Lemon? Watermelon? Grape? Banana? Mocha?!" He kept getting it wrong. "Caramel?" Bakugou intensely nodded and Midoriya ordered it for him. They sat on a free couch, Bakugou put his legs over Midoriya, Broccoli did all the talking as Bakugou listened. 

-

     Mina walked over. "Caramel and pineapple?~" 

"Yes, thank you." She set them on the table and made her way back to the counter. Bakugou instantly grabbed his and drinking. Midoriya reached for his but Bakugou's legs held him back, the ashy blonde watched the boy struggle. Baku kept laughing as he watched the boys attempts. 

     Baku leaned forward and pushed it a tad closer. "Aww~ C'mon Bakugou!" Bakugou blushed and lifted his legs off the boy.

"Oh, I just remembered!" Midoriya looked at Bakugou.