Thinkin to much

Bakugou stepped onto his porch and looked back at the rain before going inside.

--------------------

Deku had been hanging out with Todo all night.

     "Todo, Imma go home before my mom gets worried." Midoriya stood up and grabbed his sweater off the bed, Todoroki stood and walked Midoriya to the door. Todo remembered Bakugou and grabbed Midoriyas hand before he got out the door. 

     He jumped in surprise and look back at Todoroki. "Is something wrong?" He asked as he looked down at their hands. His cheeks slightly turned a light red and he looked up at Todo who seemed to be frozen still. "Are you okay? Todo?" Todoroki shook his head and looked down. "What's wron-" Todoroki pull Midoriya closer and pressed their lips together. Midoriya froze his eyes widened, he tightly closed his eyes. Todo wrapped his arms around Midoriya and pressed him against the wall, the kiss deepened and Todo's tongue explored Midoriya's mouth. 

--------

     Bakugou sat in his room and his music blasted through the house, filling every hall and room. Thoughts flew through his mind and then suddenly his mom kicked the door open, "TURN THAT SHIT DOWN! I'M TIRED YA SHITHEAD!" She ran towards him and jumped on him, putting him in a headlock. "Turn it down!" She yelled. He struggled to press the button but managed to reach it, the music instantly stopped. "Ahh, thanks hon." His mom got up and smacked his forehead. "I love you, go to sleep soon." His dad peeked his head into the room, "Night, Katsuki" His mom shut the door and he heard their footstep fading down the hall.

 He stretched.

     Bakugou pulled off his shirt and threw it across the room, he took of his pants and put on a comfortable pair of joggers. He stretched his arms into the air and fell back onto his bed. He stared at his ceiling, he opened his mouth and tried summoning up the courage to say someone, anything. He felt great pressure on his chest, he felt if a word left him mouth everything around him would come crashing down. He curled up and put his hands over his heart. 'Pathetic.. After all these years.. You-' A loud crashed interrupted his thoughts and he opened his door and walked down the hall, he then looked down the stairs.