Broken

He saw his dad had dropped one of mom's favorite vases on the floor. His dad looked up at him and quickly looked around for a solution, his dad was having a mini panic attack right in front of him and all he did was sit and watch. He sat down and at the top of the stairs and watched his father run in and out of view. He slide down a few stairs so he could see around the wall more. 

His parents bedroom door opened and his mom stepped out. "I told you idiots.. I'm tired!" She looked at Bakugou's dad and then at the broken vase, she walked towards it and bent down. "My love," She looked at her husband. "Do you mind telling me what happened?" She had a scary smirk on her face as she stared him down. 

"U-Umm........ I-" He stood up straight and looked her in the eyes. "I bro-" 

"Ahhh! Honey your so HANDSOME!" She ran over to her husband and jumped into his arms. "It's okay, just take me to bed." She pushed her face into his neck and he took her to the room. Bakugou went back into his room.

So, sorry for the short story but I have an announcement I have any idea for a new story and I wanted to ask readers of this story and my KamiSero fanfic if it should be Kiribaku or KamiSero (TodoDeku is an option too) So, other ships will still be in the book but the main couple will be decided. 

If you want to vote just comment the ship you would like it to be and I will decide on a way to decide lol