lovestruck

Bakugou was on his way to school, he noticed Midoriya and the half and half. He rolled his eyes and pulled out a bell pepper, taking a big bite. His mouth was stuff when he noticed Midoriya looking his way. He blushed and turned his back to broccoli boy. "Bakugou!" Midoriya laughed as he skipped over to the blonde, Todoroki following him. Todoroki glared at Bakugou, but he didn't back down. "Know your place you quirkless freak." Todoroki said as his eyes lite up, Midoriya yelled at Todoroki. Bakugou stood silent, he walked away. I'm not quirkless.. Bakugou walked into the school, he stood by his locker. He stared at his hands. I-I can still use my quirk.. I-I j-just don't want to... He squeezed his hands into a fist, his nails cutting into his skin, blood falling to the ground. "Bakugou, what are you doing?" The red head grabbed the blondes wrists, and squeezed them tightly. The pressure forced Bakugou's hands to open. Bakugou winced, it felt like his wrists would break if he even moved. "S-Stop..." Bakugou said, his voice so weak, barely a whisper. Kirishima let go in, he was shocked. "Come on." Kirishima took the blonde to the nurses office, kirishima waited outside for the blonde. He came out his wrists and palms bandaged. "B-Bakugou.. Umm.. Are you okay?" Kirishima was hoping the blonde would speak again. Bakugou grabbed a notebook from his bag and wrote. "I don't wanna talk to someone who's fake. Hurting people to seem cool to your friends and acting completely different when their gone." Bakugou held the notebook. "Your right. I can't apologize enough, I should change but I've known them for years and they changed." Kirishima said, he rubbed his head and looked at the floor. Bakugou wrote. "Then be the change you want to see in them.." Bakugou blushed he felt awkward writing such cheesy things. He put the notebook away, he smiled and walked down the hall. The redhead didn't give up, he wrapped his arms around Bakugou and lifted him off the ground. "Can we maybe be friends? I can start this change by befriending you.." Kirishima yelled as he held Bakugou. Bakugou nodded and looked at Kirishima, his feet touched the ground once again. "Thank you. Talk to you after school pal!" The red head ran off, Bakugou went to class.

     The final bell rung, the day was finally over. He smiled, his ruby eyes shining as he exited the back door. His blonde hair blew around in the wind. The red head walked out and looked at the blonde. He blushed, he thought Bakugou looked like a model right now. In his lovestruck haze, he threw his arm over the blondes shoulders and pulled him close. "Pretty, right?" Kirishima was referring to the blonde and not the view.
     Kirishima had a crush on Bakugou and had for a while now. He never had the courage to say anything and then he just left society choose his role. He knew the blonde would never feel the same because of all the things he had done.

Hi, Its been a bit. Lol