Firsts

Bakugou told a story of how he broke up a marriage. they all suffered. A paper tough family thrown into a fire, after the flame.. It didn't survive. Reminded of how he was at fault. The bullying and anger he took never seemed to cease. While his chest still held the flame, burning his heart when he dared to speak.
     Did he do the right thing or should he have just kept his mouth shut?
     He didn't know why talking to Kiri was so easy, he put out the fire when they were together.
     Bakugou stood, an angered look on his face; probably to hide his true feelings.
Kirishima stood and hugged Bakugou. "Thanks for telling me and thanks for being my friend." Bakugou felt a fluttering in his stomach when Kiri spoke. He felt warm everywhere the red head touched. He blushed and stepped back, smiling nervously. "Uh.." Bakugou remembered what they were down here for and he grabbed a few drinks and some chips. Kirishima followed Bakugou back to his room, he was very happy, he had a small skip to his walk.
When they sat, they sat so close their legs were pressed together.
Bakugou was distracted as they were playing the game, his character slowly dying. "Bakugou?" Kiri poked Bakugou, Bakugou slightly jumped and looked over. "Hmm?" Bakugou took a drink, Kirishima stared at his lips. He wanted to try kissing again but he didn't want to get rejected. "What's on your mind? You keep dying" Kirishima asked, Bakugou stared at the red head. "Bakugou.. D-Dont just stare.." Kiri said sounding a bit bashful, he was nervous but leaned closer to the blonde. Bakugou hesitated but leaned in, his eyes closed as his lips met Kiri's. He liked this, this was his first kiss; Bakugou's back pressed to the wall. Bakugou felt something wet and slimy enter his mouth, he pulled away. His face was bright red. "I-I'm sorry.." Kirishima said, he was blushing but not as much as Bakugou. "Baku.. I won't do it again.. If you don't like it.." He softly held Bakugou's face, Bakugou closed his eyes and they continued. Kirishima licked Bakugou's lips, Bakugou's lips separated a bit, letting Kirishima slowly slip his tongue in.
     A hand grabbed the doorknob, Bakugou heard it and pushed Kiri away. When the door opened they both hand their controllers in hand. "Oh.. Bakugou why didn't you tell me you had a friend over? I would have brought home more food. I guess you two will have to share but if your still hunger let me know and I'll whip something right up." His mother smiled and gave Bakugou the bag of food.