cinq

A FEW WEEKS LATER

mads 💗
kenz did you make it home, yet?

kz
yea, mom isn't here.

mads 💗
i know! finish packing, we're
leaving tonight

kz
TN?! i haven't told Mandla
yet...

mads 💗
you'd better tell him now

$

Mandla looked around Mackenzie's empty house with teary eyes, "So, this is just it?"

Mackenzie sniffled, nodding her head, not that Mandla could see her due to him being turned away.

"Pretty much. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner..." Mackenzie reaches out to grab his hand, but he quickly snatches it away.

"I can't believe you kept this from me." He says, turning around to finally face her.

Mackenzie heart drops when she sees that he's been crying silently, making tears fall from hers as well, "Mandla, I'm so sorry! Please don't hate me."

"I don't hate you, Mackenzie. I'm just upset."

Mackenzie opens her mouth to speak but is immediately cut off by his voice, "We could've spent the rest our time together doing fun things, not doing homework and texting all the time. That shit- that's what pisses me off."

Mackenzie gasps at his use of words, he knows Mackenzie doesn't like it, "M-Mandla..."

"I have to go, I'll see you around, or maybe not."

Oh sis, the shade... 😔

Mackenzie waits until he's gone before dropping to the floor, her heart aching as realization hits her; she just lost her best friend.

$

das ok kenz u gonna be with joohny now ☺️