quatorze

mackaroni
so no party?! :((

daddyjohn
no bbg

daddyjohn
no party

mackaroni
grrrr

mackaroni
ok

daddyjohn
youuuuuu wanna come over and do hw
instead?!

mackaroni
si!

$

"You have to cross multiply, then divide the number to get X alone." Mackenzie ranted, walking back and forth as Johnny stared at her blankly, not understanding a single word she said.

"Come on John, this basic algebra." Mackenzie whined, walking away from the desk and flopping on his bed, "What are they teaching you at school?"

"Certainly not math." He sighs, closing his math book.

"Woah, woah, woah. We're not finished!" Mackenzie says to the sound of the book closing, sitting up.

"B-But it's hard..."

"That's what I'm here for." She smiled, sitting on Johnny's lap, "Do you mind?"

Johnny's breath hitches, shaking his head swiftly as she got comfortable, bending forward slightly to get a better view of the, now reopened, work.

"Hmmm." She hums, "I think I can explain it to you."

Johnny nods frantically in agreement, lightly throwing his head back as Mackenzie shifts in his lap.

What? There's only one chair 😔

"M-Mackenzie, I think I can just stand..." He rushes out, attempting to push her off of himself.

"Alright, fine." She said, getting up.

As Johnny looked down at her get up from his lap, it seemed as if she was moving in slow motion, him biting his lip promptly and letting out a almost quiet groan.

Almost.

"Johnny, you okay?!" Mackenzie worries, brushing a few strands of her behind her ear.

"Um, y-yeah. I just have to take a piss, don't wait up."

$

i'm sorry 4 this baes 😞