trente-trois

JOHNNY chuckles lightly, twirling the tape between two fingers, smirking in satisfaction. Thank goodness Hayden's an office assistant, for without him, him and Mackenzie would've been dead meat.

"Thanks, bro. I owe you one."

"Yeah," Hayden scoffs, moving to close the office door, "You do."

Johnny shakes his head, stuffing the tape in his blazer pocket.

$

(an_ let's imagine kenz's bday is in december okay? thanks 🥰 srry but this is my new favorite emoji 🥰)

"Mom, I have to be at Johnny's today... for the... project..." Mackenzie mumbled, stuffing her face with pancakes until they were full, looking up at her with fat cheeks.

"That teacher did tell me you're working on a project with the boy, Mackenzie. You know I don't like it."

"We're partners now. There's nothing I can do; everyone else has been partnered up already."

Melissa sighs, "So I heard. I've thought about it and I'm allowing you to work on the project here, and only here. 3 hours, door open, feet touching the floor at all times, no phones-you can use your laptop and that's it. You two will speak of science and only science. If I'm not here, Maddie will be. Do you understand?"

Mackenzie nods frantically, "Of course, but do we always have to work in here? It gets a little hot someti-"

"Don't push it, Mackenzie. You're lucky I'm not going to the school and demanding a new partner for you. You're school partners and that's all. But... happy birthday."

$

"Alright, so my mom said you can come over for a few hours, with rules and regulations, of course."

Johnny just hummed in agreement, continuing to plant kisses across the skin of her neck.

"Johnny. You need to listen. I could be in free period, right now." She patted his shoulders.

He pulled her closer by her body, not moving his mouth from its place, "I'm listening, really."

Mackenzie moves away from him, "Are you serious?"

"No."

"Johnny..." She whines, dragging out the 'y', "But it's my birthday. Maybe we should work on nothing, today instead." She smirks, Johnny chuckling lightly.

"You want me to pass my classes, but you don't want me to do the work? Maybe you're the bad influence."

"Shut up." Mackenzie says, hitting his arm, "I just want to spend as much time with you as possible. My mom is letting you stay later, but maybe we can figure something out."

"You're cute." He says, closing the gap between their mouths, and kissing her softly.

She pulls away when the bell for 2nd period rings, sighing, "So, I'll see you in science?"

Johnny nods, "Yeah, you will."

$

anyways, bitch. here's a filler