trente-six

"MOM?" Mackenzie yells, thinking her mom would be at home by now, but apparently she wasn't, "I guess she's not here..." Mackenzie smirks, Johnny chuckling from behind her.

"I guess not."

"My sister might be, though-MADDIE?!" She calls, closing the door behind them; no response, "They're not home."

"Good." Johnny says softly, looking in Mackenzie's eyes when she turns around.

Mackenzie wraps her arms around Johnny's neck, giggling and kissing him. Johnny immediately kisses back, shoving his tongue in her mouth, laying her on the nearby couch. No time to waste, fam.

Johnny's hands move to the top of her shirt fiddling with the small buttons, and beginning to open them slowly.

Johnny hums, pulling away while dragging his finger down her torso, "Babygirl... I didn't even get you a gift. What should I do for you then, hm?"

"You shoul-"

"KENZ?!" Maddie yells, causing Johnny and Mackenzie to shuffle off of each other, Maddie makes it to the living room from the back door, jumping when she sees the pair, "Hey guys, I thought you'd been in Kenzie's room."

"Maddie, this is Johnny..." Mackenzie trails off, chuckling nervously as she attempted to hide the few buttons that Johnny pulled apart.

Maddie takes notice though, "So I've heard." She looks at her sister knowingly, "Mom told me to tell her if anything happened between you two..."

Mackenzie's and Johnny's eyes widened when Maddie pulled her phone out, "Maddie, ple-"

"It's 3pm," Maddie interrupts, shoving her phone back in her purse, "Mom'll be home at 6, if you guys get caught-I saw nothing."

Mackenzie let's out a heavy sigh of relief, "Thank you."

Maddie winks before walking up to her room, "Happy birthday, sister."

$

filler. sorry.