quarante-un

"I deserve better than to be lied to!" Mackenzie snaps, the more the thinks about it, the angrier she realizes she should be, "From the both of you."

Johnny stammers on a few words, Ashton's head being put down, "Honestly, fuck both of you. If you would've just told me the truth, maybe things would be different, Johnny. And you, Ashton? I genuinely thought you were my friend. All you wanted was me to yourself, and I don't like that."

Mackenzie runs upstairs to put on her clothes, the boys being left in shock, when she comes stumbling back down, she throws the shirt in Ashton's hands, "And before you even assume, no. I didn't have sex with Ashton, because I value your feelings, Johnny. Also... Ashton is gross."

"Hey!"

Mackenzie slides her vans on her small feet, storming out of the house, the two having no idea where she was going.

"Kenz..." Johnny begins, playing with his fingers, "You don't have a car-"

"I KNOW!" She storms back to the passenger's seat of Johnny's car, "TAKE ME THE HELL HOME!"

"Okay, okay."

$

Mackenzie slams Johnny's door open when they arrive at her house.

"Mackenzie, I-"

"Shut it, Johnny. I love you too, okay. I wanted to let you know before I did this."

A confused look etches onto Johnny's face, "D-Did what?"

Mackenzie leans over the gear shift, placing a single hand on his thigh whilst kissing his lips softly, "I'm sorry, Johnny, but this is over. For good."

$

yall i'm ready to end this shitty book 🤪🥰