quarante

HE was telling the truth-he really did love her. Johnny found himself falling for her and didn't realize until he was gone. He was waiting to tell her.

The more Johnny thought about, the more he had convinced himself that it was for the best. Mackenzie cursed. And she never did, nor had she. She was always calling him daddy. She was willing to skip class just to be with Johnny.

That was Johnny's fault.

But the worst part was that she'd probably go running to Ashton now, and he didn't give a shit about her, not like Johnny did. He only wanted what's in her pants.

So, no shock to anyone, that Johnny appeared on Ashton's doorstep the same evening to tell him off.

"Orlando...you're back," Ashton sighs, crossing his arms over his chest, "to what do I owe the pleasure?"

"Look asshole, I know what you did."

Ashton chuckles darkly, "I have no idea what you're talking about..."

"You told Mackenzie that I-"

"I told Mackenzie the fucking truth." He whispered, "You weren't going to tell her, were you, Johnny?"

Johnny ignored his questions, asking Ashton questions of his own, "What else did you tell her?"

"I didn't her anything else-"

Johnny grabs ahold onto his collar, shoving him against the wall on his porch, "What the fuck else did you tell her, Ashton?"

Ashton finally speaks, heaving slightly from Johnny's tight grip, "I told her you didn't give a shit about her, that you were only with her for a good fuck-the truth."

Johnny takes deep breaths whilst to the side, trying his best to contain his anger, "That's not the truth, and you know it's not, that's you."

Ashton shrugs, "She's mine now, though, so it doesn't matter."

"That's what you don't understand," Johnny begins to shake his head, "It does matter, Mackenzie isn't like any other girl-"

"She's like every girl in bed."

"What do you mean?"

As if on cue, small footsteps could be heard padding down each hardwood stair, "Ashton?"

Johnny looked up to where the small voice came was, and there she was in all of her glory-Mackenzie Ziegler.

Her cheeks were still red, her hair in knots and a big shirt of Ashton's reaching her mid-thigh.

Johnny's breath hitched upon seeing her, attempting to blink tears that were about to fall away, "K-Kenzie..."

"What are you doing here, John?"

Johnny's lips parted, "What the fuck are you doing here?"

"I needed a friend that wasn't you, since I wasn't enough for you." Mackenzie makes her way down the rest of the stairs.

"Mackenzie... of course you are. I told you; I love you. What I did with Sophia was a mistake and she tried to get back with me but I said no because what we had didn't feel right. But us, Mackenzie? What we have feels perfect."

A small smile makes its way to her face, "R-Really?"

"Yes, really." He nods, feeling as if he finally got to her.

$

hi this was gonna b rlly long but i'm cutting it :))