trente-un

"NOW class," The teacher yells as the students shuffle to their seats, "We will be having new partners to work with for the rest of the school year, since the semester is almost over, you'll be working during and after winter break as well. This is a long project, therefore it will be your final one."

The class begins to engage in chatter, Mackenzie and Johnny looking at each other from across the room, already deciding they'd be partners. But the students are being cut off by the teacher, "With the exception... that I choose your partners."

The entire class groans, including Johnny, "Let's start right from the bottom, staring with Ms. Ziegler; you'll be working with Sophia Rose."

Johnny let's out an audible gasp, not that anyone can hear, and he stands up, "We're seniors, why are you choosing for us?"

The class turns to look at him, "I understand, but I want you all to engage with others you don't know as well as remained focused on the task at hand-"

"I'm never going to see majority of these people ever again, and that's a fact. Our partners should be our decision, we work with who we want. We know what's good for ourselves, not you..."

A roll of "Ohhh's" and "Ouuu's" can be heard, making Johnny roll his eyes. "I'm protesting."

"Johnny Orlando, sit down." She demands.

"No." Mackenzie's eyes widen at his action. Johnny looks over at her, and she inaudibly asks what he's doing.

"I will not sit down until we choose our own partners."

"Johnny..."

He lays his hands on the desk, slouching over it slightly, "You think my college professor is going to care with who I work with? Because they won't. That's my decision."

"Mr. Orlando-"

"This is our final project, and you want me to work with a stranger? No, I refuse."

"JoHNnY OrLanDo! Principal's office, NOW." She yells, making Johnny smirk, picking up his belongings and heading for the door. He got his point across.

The teacher is about to return to announcing the partners, but Johnny cuts her off before she has the chance, "Oh, and I chose Mackenzie."

$

we luv bad boys!
we luv bad boys!
we luv bad boys!
we luv bad boys!
we luv bad boys!
we luv bad boys!
we luv bad boys!
we luv bad boys!