quarante-deux

mackaroni day before last day twas lit

liked by goodluckcharlize, mandlaya, annieleflex, 239 others !

annieleflex summer will be dull w/o u bitch ☹️☹️

mackaroni IMA MISS U BITCH 🤧🤧

mandlaya fbgm CANT WAIT FOR U TO COME BACK FOR LE SUMMER AYEEEE

mackaroni AYEEE

daddygayhay ❤️❤️

mackaroni 🥰🥰

walkthruthismais LMAOOO TWAS

mackaroni that wasn't even funny u crack addict

carsunbitch we gonna miss YOU OUT HERE IN CANADA BAEEEE

mackaroni ewwww carson ima miss yall too or whatevaa

nadstakethewheel first pic is some tea #kayden

mackaroni SHUT IT KSKSJFNSK

$

Johnny stared in jealousy at the post. The post that should have him, and only him, in it. The post that should have been a paragraph about how much Mackenzie would've missed Johnny. But it wasn't.

Mackenzie had changed. Going from party to party on the weekend with his friends. His friends he ditched for her.

She began sleeping around-quickly gaining a reputation. She gained popularity. She gained friends. She gained everything, but lost Johnny.

She couldn't handle the pressure of being lied to, in her mind, dropping him was the smartest, and dumbest, decision she ever made.

Johnny lost Mackenzie, lost his friends, lost his 'bad' rep. He became better. He was actually enjoying football now, the sport earning him a scholarship to any school of his choice.

Him and Ashton no longer had bad blood over the girl, working together as teammates, and dare I say: friends. Johnny was enjoying his life without Mackenzie, although he did miss her very much.

They never spoke, only when working on their science project together until the end of the semester. The pair pleading for new partners until their teacher gave in, scolding Johnny on his outburst in class. Mackenzie was paired with Hayden Summerall. Johnny was paired with none other than Sophia Rose.

Nothing happened between them, they decided to stay professional. Johnny had found himself someone else-Nadia Turner. Mackenzie didn't find it awkward now that her and Nadia were friends, in fact, she was happy for Johnny.

Johnny and Mackenzie would often cross paths in the hallway, nodding their heads at each other as a way to say hello, but never stopped to engage in an actual conversation. That's how they both liked it, though.

"Earth to Johnny..." Nadia giggled, waving her hand in front of his face.

He chuckled at her, shaking his head and looking over at her, "Yeah? Sorry."

"Mackenzie wants to talk to you."

Johnny's eyebrows furrowed questionably, "Mackenzie...?"

She nodded, pointing outside the cafeteria. Johnny quickly got up, following the directions where his girlfriend pointed.

"Johnny..." Mackenzie's soft voice spoke, "Hi."

Johnny smiled, "Hey, Kenz, what's up?"

"I'm going back to California, for the summer, in a few hours, just wanted to say thank you."

His eyebrows furrowed, "Thank you-for what?"

"For making me the way I am." She looked to the side awkwardly, "I mean this in the nicest way possible; you changed me. I feel like I've finally found myself, I'm confident, outgoing, I have fun..."

Johnny nods, following along, "I used to be so clueless and had a young mind. That wasn't healthy; my mom kept me shielded from the world and its 'dangers' for so long and you broke that. I was curious; I wasn't afraid to try new things."

"But I didn't just change you, Mackenzie, I fucking ruined you."

"Yeah, but, in a good way... Even if you don't see it that way, I always will."

Mackenzie outstretched her arms, moving into hug him. Johnny was surprised by the action, waiting a few seconds before hugging her back.

It wasn't awkward. It was silent, a comfortable silence.

"Alright well..." Mackenzie muttered, pulling away, "Go back to your girlfriend."

$

i don't give u the permission to attack but i'm
excited to read and respond to y'all reactions

THE END! 💀💀💀💀