vingt-six

small warning.
thanks for reading boys 🥰🥰🥰

$

"CANNIBAL?!" Mackenzie squeals, squirming out of her place when Johnny holds her down.

"No, no! Calm down." He says, "I'm not going to eat you... well... kinda."

Mackenzie's eyes widen before trying to race towards the door, but being stopped by Johnny's arm wrapping around her waist. He holds her close, whispering in her ear, "It's okay. I'm not a cannibal, Kenz." He chuckles.

He sits her on the edge of the desk, kissing the tip of her nose before looking in her eyes, "I'm just gonna make you feel good, okay?"

Mackenzie looks down as Johnny tugs at her panties, slipping them down her legs with effortlessly, she squeezes her legs together, "J-Johnny? What are you doing?"

He pries them apart, shushing her while lifting her slightly off the desk to bunch her skirt up higher on her hips.

His warm breath huffs against Mackenzie's heat, making her cry out and grip onto the edge of his desk harshly, squirming in Johnny's grip.

"Stop moving." He growls, nipping lightly at her inner thigh with his teeth, his tongue brushing against her entrance, "Or do you wanna see what happens if you keeping doing it?"

For some odd reason, Mackenzie wanted to say yes when he looked up at her with dark green eyes. She figured that wasn't the right answer, so she feebly shook her head.

"That's what I thought." Johnny glances over to his side before looking back at Mackenzie, "Look at what you're doing to me."

He snatches Mackenzie's hand from the desk, making it hover over his bulge that is growing by the second, whew 😪

"Go ahead, babygirl." He says darkly, and tauntingly, into her ear, Mackenzie reaching for dat dicc.

When she finally grasps it firmly, Johnny lets out a long moan, placing his hands on the wall behind her, on both sides of her body.

"Fuck." He groans, "Let me hit it." (an_ BITCH I WHEEZED AT MYSELF 🥵🥵🥵)

Mackenzie tilts her head in confusion, removing her hand from Johnny's pants, "Hit what?"

He quickly grabs her hand again, squeezing her small wrist, "Boi if u don-"

"J-Johnny, you're hurting me." She whimpers into his neck, making his bulge grow even larger.

"You do things to me. Things that you don't understand, but at this point, I don't care."

"Things... like what? Just tell me..."

"I won't tell you, but I'll show you."

$

next chapter, i promise GAH!