1: First Day

EDITED: I add some spacing and just changed the title well thats all and enjoy :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the 1st day of Collage for Seungri and he was pretty much exited.

He did not know anything much from the school but he founds it kinda interesting thats why he goes for it.

He just hopes that everything would be great and nothing bad would happen. He is smart, and funny at the same time and for what someone could tell he loves pandas and being helpful too.

He is near at his school and started walking.

He was at the front gate's school and started walking towards.

He was looking at his phone, and walked. He just checked somethings at his phone and don't realize things that he is walking for. As he was walking, he suddenly bumped into someone.

A guy.

The guy wears a black hat, thin but muscular, and face looks scary.

"Oh im s-sorry" Seungri apologized,
but the guy was looking extremely scary.

"You better watch where you going, or Im gonna beat your ass off, got it?" the guy said.

"I-i will s-sorry a-again" Seungri says.

"Apology not accepted, once you pissed me off, Bad things would happen to you." He said

Seungri just nodded, realizing some students looked at them, but not all. They know the guy ever since and they are scared of him. They never come near him or talked to him. He was like the devil from this school.

He walkes through the door avoiding the guy from earlier, and started looking at his schedule.

His class was homeroom and the section was Class-18 and he did not know where. The school was quite big and of course dont know the way, so he went to some students at the locker and ask where it is.

They mostly avoid him, now he asked this girl and he asked where is his class. "Excuse me, Um do you know class number 18?" he asked

"Its at the 2nd floor, you need to go right and straight, and baam you reached it."

"Thank you so much um-." "Chaerin, My name is Chaerin, Or call me CL for short if you want to,How about you?"

"My name is Lee Seunghyun, please call me Seungri for short as well" he says
with a smile,

"I think we all had this short names hahaha, Anyways nice to meet you Seungri"

"Nice to meet you too Chaerin" Chaerin smiles.

The bell ranged and it was time for class. "See you later Seungri" Chaerin smiled,

"Okay" Seungri smiled.

He now went upstairs and find the room he was looking for.

As he walked into the classroom, he was late and saw the devil guy was his classmate.....

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•