4: Forget about it

EDITED: Change the title, add and change somethings to this chapter and its visible in the thick thing for you to not get confused. Added spacing aswell.

Enjoy:))))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been a week and Seungri really enjoyed his days over in his new school.

He has now a lot of friends in his section plus Chaerin also introduce him in one of CL's best friends.

He was happy. He then woken up this early and since its his day off he wanted just to watch movies or sleep peacefully.

He went to the bathroom, take a quick warm shower, brushed his teeth and walked out. He put on one of his 'panda' onesie on and he usually done this every time if he has a day off.

He played the movie he likes and started watching.

~

Jiyong woken up 11:00 in the morning and had a hard time sleeping at his bed.

He slept last night and he takes about 2 sleeping pills just to help him sleep.
Jiyong was all a mess.

He got up and started walking to the kitchen to prepare something for him and to his cat Ai was with him in the apartment. Then the doorbell ranged.

"Waait!" Jiyong closed the refrigerator and then went to his front door and opened.

It was his sister, Dami...

"What?" said Jiyong, in an question not care look. { if that makes sense}

"Just checking on you lil bro" Dami says,

"Look im fine, and im well you know"

"Your're fine? Bro I could tell you're not, its obvious, because of your eye bags in your under eye that is so visible. You cant lie to me,"

"Fine, yes im not" Ji admitted.

He let Dami come in and let her seat on his couch.

He went to the kitchen and put some coffee for two. He then walked out and got to the living room.

"Here" Ji says handling Dami the coffee,

"Thanks"

"No Probs". Ji turned on the TV and watched Netflix and let Dami choose a movie she wanted then watched.

Dami did not currently watched at all instead she gazed around the living room to find something. She knows Ji very well with the drugs and alcohol but Ji was good at hiding. As she looked up, she found something, in the right.

It was the sleeping pills; It was very new for her to know that he was taking some.

"So he was taking sleeping pills huh?" she thought.

She looked at Ji

"Lil bro are you taking sleeping pills?" Dami suddenly asked.

"Nope" Ji said lying,

"Liar, Look at those sleeping pills, what do you call that?"

"YEAH! I TOKE THOSE TO HELP MY FUCKING SELF, HAPPY?" Ji said angrily.

"Nope, *sigh* why are you destroying yourself?"
Dami asked

"Regrets, I regret what i did in the first place and now i fucking hate it so much thats why,"

"I  know why you are like that from the start just remember that you can be better, just avoid it, even its hard, Its worth to try.."

"Look sis its hard and its all messed up you know?"

"Just try. If you try harder. You'll get the hang in it"

Dami really did not want his lil brother to be so depressed, he wanted him as the old and happy Ji, but Ji could not help himself.

-
It was the afternoon, And Dami and Ji watched all day long, Dami got up get the sleeping pills and throw it away.

"Why did you do that i need those" Ji said,

"You don't need those you could mess up when you take a pill and drink alcohol at the same time."

"You're smart of what's gonna happen to me."

"Of course though" Dami chuckled.

~-

It was night time and Dami cooked dinner for the both of them. Dami will stay in Ji's house just to help Ji with his drinking.

Dami sleeped on the guess room in Ji's apartment. Ji was moving on a lil but not fully apart.

~~~~•~••~~•~••~~•

Hey guys since most fanfic readers (like me) really like LONG stories at my opinion and they wanted smuts and stuff (which i suck) welp yah. IF u expect a smut then im not even gunna du du du 🎶. (im sorry for BLINKS out there😂) cuz if you will know i suck at doing it. anyways ill try. OKAY NOW welp sryformakingthingslong bye....:))))