3: Fucked life up

EDITED: Change something to the chapter you can see in this kind of thick thing IDK OKAY?! and add some spacing and the title.

ENJOY:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the end of the 1st day and Jiyong went to his apartment, looking moody.

He is been in a bad mood these days.

Sometimes he just take drugs to put his mood in a good one but, actually it dosen't work.

He always takes alcohol, or cry at night.

He also wanted to end his life but before he done it he will patiently wait until something good happen, if not then he'll just end his life.

He drink his alcohol and drinks a half of it. He doesn't care in how much he drinks, he just cares of how much fucked up his life it and wanted to fix it.

He was watching some sad part of a show then suddenly his phone rang and it was his older sister.

Dami...

Jiyong accepts the phone call and talked.

"What now sis?" Jiyong asked

"Let me guess drinking in a terrible mood?" His sister said

"How do you know?" Jiyong asked

"Its obvious everytime you know?"

"Sis you know that i dont give a fck about school plus i know every thing already, without a teacher teaching me"

"*sigh* yeah i know but im worried about you and stop drinking alcohol",

"Im alright sis i get used to this,"

"Look im worried about you dying. I dont wanna lose you Jiyong your the most special thing that i recieved from Mom and Dad"

"like why would they make me if they are just going to dump me up?"

"I know how you feel still they are our parents you should still love them even you hate them. Anyways I'll visit you when i had my day off. Okay?"

"Okay"

"Bye. Love you lil bro"

"Love you too sis"

Dami hanged up

He couldn't stop thinking about what happen like a few years ago, in his previous relationship, and he regrets it, and it messes up in his mind so much.

Thats why he is all like this. And not sure about the good thing that would happen to him.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~••••••••
I hope you V.I.P's enjoy this chapter and honestly sorry about a short long one. Maybe on my future chapters maybe it would get longer? idk HAHAHA
Still we are waiting for BIGBANG's comeback and i hope their comeback would be huge and thats why im bringing back the OLD Nyongtory ship for some vibes.. (i dunno what im talking about) but anyways hope you V.I.P's enjoyed.....