24: Better to control myself more

Seungri's face turned a little red and sees it on the reflection of his phone. He did not know why, He isn't gay but still it gives him the blush whenever he sees him.
Seungri accepted the request and then stalked him a little. He sees some mirror selfie pictures of him shirtless. Seungri blushed even more and then noticed himself.

"No, no this is so wrong Seungri" He thought.

He turned off his phone then charges it. He turned off the lights then goes to sleep.

~

Jiyong woked up early then hopped off bed. He goes to the kitchen to make coffee. He first heat up some water then wait. While waiting he goes to Seungri's room to check if he's awake. He goes in and sees him sleeping deeply.

He seats down in his bed then looks on him.

"Aish, Why are you too cute to sleep?"

●●●
"Sleep tight, Im going to wake you up later" Seunghyun said smiling at him.

"I-im not that sleepy"

"Yes you are hahaha, you're so cute when you're a sleep" Seunghyun pinches his cheeks. Jiyong blushed,

"O-ow" Seunghyun then hugged him.

●●●

"I better control myself..."

~

"Seunghyun Hyung!"

"W-whaat?"

Seunghyun ended up sleeping on Daesung's apartment. He is sleeping in his couch.

"Get up and go home already!"

"Prepare me some food 1st"

"Just eat outside,"

"Or else...I will kiss you again"

"Do that in you're girl friend"

"I dont have any remember?"

"Then reserve it on you're future girlfriend or boyfriend!"

"Well my future boyfriend is already in front of me so..."

"AHHH!!"

Daesung walked to the kitchen then prepared some breakfast, While Seunghyun was laying down smiling.

°°°°°•°°°°°•°°°°°

Sorry for the late upload, I was supposed to upload yesturday and I forgot Ù^Ú
Hope you all enjoyed.

Also Seungri's arrest warrant has been inavalid by the court! The Request was REJECTED!!

Im really happy to see him not looking to much worried owo

Im really happy to see him not looking to much worried owo. Anyways I will continue the next chapter.