21: Single

Seungri went back to his classroom after hanging out with Dara and Chaerin. He seated beside Jiyong who was napping.

"Is he awake all night?" Seungri thought,

He brushed off his hair and sees his eyes.

"I dont really like him but like him as a friend but he is cute while sleeping" Seungri thought again,

~
After school, Seungri and Ji were at a resturant eating. They weren't talking that much coz of they are really starving.

"Fck the test was so hard" Seungri mumbled,

Jiyong looked up and said "Its so easy and probably takes me 18 minutes instead of 25 minutes above"

"YEAH, I WONDER WHY YOU'RE SO SMART!" Seungri shouted not loudly,

"I wonder why as well, maybe i'll be the next Albert Einstain" Ji joked,

"You wish" Seungri chuckled. They both drank their drink and finished their dinner.......

~•

Youngbae was with his friend Jaesook. Jaesook was a teacher in the school as well. He was friends with Youngbae since collage and up to this day. They're really close friends as well.

"Thanks for inviting me to this bar Jaesook its been a while since we drink" Youngbae said drinking his beer up,

"No problem," Jaesook smiled,

"Also what do you wanna talk about?"

"Can i be honest with you?"

"Yeah?"

"Well I cant believe i have a boyfriend that is a student"

"What the?!-Why would you date a student?"

"I know, Youngbae but why not date your student? I mean age doesn't matter and im not that old enough am i? Im just 23 and he's 18"

"I dont know Jaesook, You do you. Welp congrats then, that you have a bf now"

"Thanks then," Jaesook drinks. Youngbae ordered one more glass and drinks it.

"Youngbae..." Jaesook speaks as he finished his beer,

"What" Youngbae looked up to Jaesook,

"How about date someone. I mean look at you still single" Jaesook chuckled, He is still single though. In fact Youngbae isn't interested.

"I like it to be single"

"Being single is hard man and not happy. You enjoy life on your own. Just date someone or maybe what i did. Date a student"

"Aish, Jaesook look. No one here in this world will never be my type"

"Your opinion"

*sigh* "I just want a boy who is cute, makes you laugh and gives all the time you needed and sweet, besides in this kind of world, I'll never find my type.."

"There's a lot"

"There are but you know what, its hard to find your ideal type of person." Youngbae sighs. He dranked up his remaining beer and finishes off...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Ok like WE ACTUALLY HAVE 1K READERS rn and FUDGE IM SO HAPPY 😆😆. Thank you guys for reading and voting in these chapters and actually I just wanna make mah own fanfic and din't care about how much vote and readers but man you guys are so many and i cant believe i can get this much of a readers. Again thank u all for readin this and stay tuned for the next one ;))