2: Knowing the devil

EDITED: Just done a bit spacing and add some things to the chapter but dont worry you'll see this kind of thick thing and that represents what i added. Also change the title Enjoy :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sorry sir, that im late" Seungri apologized.

"its alright though you are 1 minute late, anyways you must be the new student" the teacher said

"Yes i am"

"Well, Class meet our new student Lee Seunghyun, you better be nice and be friends with him, alright?"

"Yes..." the whole class spoked.

Seungri is now taking his seat and he dosen't know where, it was a table with two and the whole class seats looks like its all taken.

Exept he finally sees one, but the bad thing is, that the vacant chair was beside the guy, who? of course the guy who bumped him earlier.

He doesn't have any particular choice but to seat beside him.

The guy owe Seungri a death stare that makes Seungri gasped as he seated beside.

After that the class had started.

~
After homeroom and some things from the first day, it was lunchtime and Chaerin wanted to meet Seungri and sees Chaerin outside his classroom.

Seungri went outside, "Hey i was thinking that we could have lunch?" Chaerin said,

"Sure" Seungri accept.

They went through the cafeteria and it was big and kinda fancy.

Seungri did not exepected a cafeteria to be this nice and he was amazed.

"Woah this cafeteria is so fancy"

"Thats why the principal say that it should be bigger since this is the time we all have a break... Oh right, we need to line, it could cause you a late class if you did not hurry." CL said and Seungri nodded.

They went to the line and waited silently, after they have gotten thier lunch they have seated at the edge of the cafeteria and talk more about their selves.

~~

They finished their lunch and Seungri was curious to know about the guy he was earlier. He hopes that CL knows him so he asked.
"Hey Chaerin.."

"Yah?"

"So about earlier today, I met this guy that i bumped into and i was looking at my phone while I was walking and he looks so...scary, plus he was at my class earlier and i was the ONE WHO SEATED beside HIM"

"hmm? I think i know that guy, OH! I think its Kwon Jiyong you are talking about"

"Kwon? who?" Seungri asked confused,

"Kwon Jiyong, that guy who gives you the creep."

"Oh okay?"

"Listen, whatever you do, don't try to pissed him off, You could be effected by it or himself" CL warned

"Why though?"

"Somehow we are good friends and probably observed him to be like that person you would'nt want to piss him off"

"Okay i understood

"Good, by the way we need to get now to class,it starts at 5 minutes." Seungri nodded.

"Just tell me what happens with you to and I'll try to help you."

"Okay, Thanks"
They got up, and went to their classrooms...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•