12: Jiyong's Best Friend

Daesung was in his uniform, early for his exam at collage. He studied last week ago and read a lil after he got home from the park.

He just prepare his things  and now leaves his apartment.

~~~
"Seungri! hurry up we're gonna be late!" Jiyong yelled as he put on his shoes,

"One Second!" Seungri shouted,

"One, your one second is over so now come here!"

"Fck give me just  some more time!"

Seungri was putting on his uniform and then fix his vhair.

He went outside and then get his backpack and goes to Jiyong's car.

_•

"W-we're driving your lambo?!" Seungri said suprised

"Yup now go inside, i dont wanna be late" Jiyong opened his car and they both went inside.

"Fuck this is my first time going though, shit this is cool"
Seungri thought.

"I could say you like it and your first time? cool then" Jiyong suddenly said while driving.

"T-the fuck?"

"If you're smart you should know too how to read people's minds."

"I mean i fucking hate you already, in fact i could not tell lies anymore"

"Heh, true"

Seungri really is mind blown in how Jiyong could tell things like that, plus Jiyong still needs to know about him, so he tries to be all nice.

~

*At  Lunch*

Jiyong and Seungri were eating in the classroom, They were the only two there, talking...

"Im exited this day" said Jiyong, taking a bite from his ricecake

"Why?" asked Seungri, really curious about his exitement

"My best friend will teach here, he just graduate 1 year ago and now he will be teaching music here in our school"

"Okay then"

~~~

Seungri and Jiyong finished eating, and their next class would be Music, and Jiyong could not wait to see his best friend again.

He met him when he was in highschool, and he was like the older brother to Jiyong. He loves to sing and he helps Jiyong alot in the hard times.

They haven't talk and see each other in 3 months in that year, since Ji's best friend graduated in the diffrent school. He heard the news from his sister Dami.

---
"Good afternoon sir"
the whole class started to greet as the teacher went to the classroom

"Good afternoon, take your seats" the teacher says as he put his stuffs on the table

"As you all know im your new music teacher today, well let me inroduce myself,
My name is Youngbae
and please call me Sir Taeyang,"
Youngbae said,

"Now get your textbooks and start reading the lesson" He added.

Youngbae walked up to Jiyong and Jiyong smiled.

"Hey dude, long time no see" Youngbae smiled, all the class were shocked that he knew Jiyong.

"Its really been a while huh? you changed alot Youngbae"

"You too, do you had the same attitude?"

"of course, in fact you teached me that 2 years ago"

"Did i? welp i did not remember ANYTHING haha"

"you thought" Jiyong chuckled

Seungri was just there, beside as he looked at Jiyong's friend Youngbae

~

"fuck why is Jiyong's bff looks so fuckin hot?"  Seungri said silently covering his blush face from his book.

"i don't know why" Jiyong said to Seungri silently

"huh?" Seungri says looking so confused

"I dont know why he is hot" Jiyong said

After that Seungri was all shocked in fact how did he get  what he is thinking.

"W-why how?"

"When i was talking to him you look at him in love kind eyes then your red face is visible enough then you just said it not thinking it, of course i hear it"

"YOU LIL PEICE OF SH-," after that he was inturupted by Jiyong

"I'll not tell him dont worry" Jiyong winks

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Yipeeeehh
Chapter DONeeeee
plus this gets to 600+ words! Ughhhh need to celebrate LOL

anyways hoped u enjoyed this and ummm seee yaaa to the next chapter

:)))))))))))