8: Drugs?

"HOW DID YOU KNOW?!" Seungri said shocked,

"Again, Im smart, I could see that you were typing and the way you smile and the lil reflection on your face, makes it obvious enough, Anyways im gonna prepare our food for now, you can watch whatever you like in my Netflix." Ji said going to the kitchen.

"the h-hell?" Seungri thought.

Jiyong went out and brought the food in the living room. He turned on the TV and clicked Netflix.

"What do you wanna watch?" Ji asked

"Something interesting" Seungri says eating already.

"There are a lot of interesting shows here. You can pick one, come on"

"Um okay.." Seungri pick a movie and instead of a movie its a TV show which is an comedy show.

"You like those?" Ji said

"I just love comedies they make you die in laughter"

"Yeah, its been a while since i never watch any comedies"

"why?"

"Because I always watch sad ones that had a sad ending too"

"you fine?"

"of course i am, how could I be?"

Jiyong lied. If he needed to he would tell. Just making people not to worry about him too much. In a short way, he really don't want taking their time worrying about him.

~

They finished their ramen and they are still watching comedy. Seungri laughed the whole time and Jiyong just smiled.
He never knew how cute his laughs are.

Until the flashback in his head went up.

in his previous relationship.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●
2 years ago.....

"I should not have loved you fucker! You just wanna get fucked by me and control my feelings like that. You are just a pile of shit! I should not have been your boyfriend you fucker Jiyong!"

●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Jiyong slammed a pillow through the ground.

"What the? what happen to you?" Seungri asked with a puzzled look.

Jiyong got up and goes to his room. Seungri followed him and went inside Ji's room too.

He saw Jiyong taking drugs.

"THE FCK! STOP JIYONG!" Seungri went to him and stopped him for taking the drug in his hand.

"Mother fcker! Im just taking the fcking drug!" Jiyong said angrily

"Seriously, Do you wanna die?!"

"Mind your business fucker, If i wanna take, then i take. I have no rules to follow by any people."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hey there! This is a trash story. Suuuuu
About the flash back it was of course Jiyong's previous relationship and it got fucked up by Jiyong. Why?

Welp you need to still find it out.

for that being said, see ya again to the next chaptah bai.....