25: Busy

"Here" Daesung served the food he cooked on the table.
"Its not good but i hoped you liked it"

Seunghyun tasted the food and then paused for a while.

"What? I don't really cook much but still forgive me."

"Are you kidding me right now? This is good!" Seunghyun eat more.

"T-thanks, I guess?"

~•

Daesung and Seunghyun was done eating. Daesung brought all the dishes in the sink then washed it. Seunghyun was on the couch again reading something on his phone. He also turned on Daesung's TV then watched while reading. After a while Daesung goes to Seunghyun then said

"Get Out" Seunghyun smiled and did not listen,
"Get out! I have so many things to do"

"So?"

"Argh"

"Be nice to me for once Daeeee~"

"D-dont call me Dae-"

"Its cute, What? Something wrong?"

"People always calls me that its so annoying especially you" Daesung gets a pillow then throws it on his face. Seunghyun gets the pillow then throw at him back.

*Sigh "Well Im going to that cafe nearby"
He grabs his jacket then puts on his shoes.

"Im going with you"

~

The morning started in doing researches and homeworks for Seungri and Jiyong.
Seungri was studying alone at his room while Jiyong was studying at the living room. They were all focused and did not even think to eat.

5:15 am Seungri was done doing his school works also he cleaned up his room and organized some books. He jumped on his bed then decided to take a short nap. Jiyong in the other hand was finished also. He was hungry. He goes to the kitchen and find something to eat. He opens his fridge and sees nothing but water and some of the bottles he drank a few nights ago.

He get his phone on his pocket then decide to call for a food delivery. He dial the number then called.

"Hello, We're sorry but we can't deliver since we're closed. Thank you!"

"The hell?"

He sighed. He walked to Seungri's room then knocked.

"Hey Seung, Open up" Jiyong knocked 5 times. Seungri heard the knock then opened.

"What?"

"Lets go to the mall today"

"Why now?"

"Lets just go" Jiyong goes to his room then changed his clothes.

•••••~•••••~•••••~•••••
Tried to maked this long ;-; owo
also more updates to come!

GOAL: make 100 of chapters

By the way thank you for those readers that really liked this fanfic of mine

*yes u know who u are :>*

Like its makin me not lazy to update o3o

Im really sorry for long updates but i would probably make sure the chapter will be long too!

OwO thats all thanks again.