17: The story

"He was before...."

"What do you mean?" Seungri was all confused

"Before...Well to be honest with you he was the happiest guy that i saw. I heard from his highschool years everyone always like him to be his friend. Everyone wasen't scared of him." Dami says. She wants to let Seungri also know about Ji.

"Huh? Why then?"

"He has...a boyfriend back then. That truly loves him. His boyfriend makes him all special.  That person was the only person that makes him happy. And then His BF caught him out through his messages to his friends, What he was saying. I dunno.

•••••••••••••••••
"FUCK YOU JIYONG! WHY WOULD I FCKIN WASTE MY TIME TO YOU?! WHY!!!?
...
"Im done, You just used me to impress people. I hate you. I get it why people hates you from the start. You just used me. FCK YOU JIYONG!"
•••••••••••

The truth is he just-"

"I used him." Jiyong inturrupted
"Now that story of me when i was in high school rumoured around. After that people started to hate me more. The end. I know you'll hate me too Seungri. Thanks if you did...." He says not truly sad. He kept his sadness through the insides. He is good in making it  obvious that he is alright. But the truth is he wasen't......

Things were just so stressful for Jiyong. He wouldn't understand his emotions and feelings. He just...

Cant move on...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•