31: Need to Go

Jiyong and Seungri were left again at the classroom and they were eating what Seungri made earlier. Which is a kimchi fried rice along with some egg and meat in a bento box.

"I have to admit but its good.." Jiyong kept eating it, Seungri smiled. As they were eating Seungri's phone was ringing. He gets his phone and answered it. It was his mother.

"Hey Mom, Is there a problem?"

"Seungri you're sister is on the hospital, Can you please come here and stay with her after school? Also please pack some stuffs as you go"

"Why?"

"Its serious, Its only just for a week. Im sorry to disturb you for you're school but you have to be absent for school in a week..."

"But mom, I have tests-"

"please sacrifice you're time to Hanna..."

"I w-will"

"Okay, We are at room 105...Well then see you later..Love you"

"Love you too mom.." Jiyong looked at him, Seungri looks very serious.

"What was that about?" Jiyong did not heard much of the conversation they had,

"My younger sister is at the hospital, My mom said that I should be there as well" Hearing that makes Jiyong felt down a little, The feels that wasen't expected just came of to him.

"Does that mean..."

"Yes I will stay there for a week, Well dont mess around too much. I have left you some recipes for you to cook"

"I still don't know how- Im just gonna order"

"Its unhealthy Jiyong! Try to make yourself useful somehow..."

"Meh" Jiyong looked to the window feeling down. In fact Seungri does all the chores and the cooking but sometimes when they get lazy they'll order. Seungri just looked away then gets his phone again to read things on his phone.

~

Seungri and Jiyong are already home. Seungri goes to his room and packed some of his stuffs.

"May I drive you there?" Jiyong said as he lean on the door.

"No thanks, Just rest you have more things to do."

"Not really, Well let me drive you to Cross Hospital"

"H-How did you-" Jiyong just tapped his head, Seungri just rolled his eyes then packs again. As he finished packing he grabbed his jacket and on they got to the car then starts to drive through the hospital. After the drive, Seungri gets his backpack then went into the Hospital. He thanked Jiyong then started going inside. Jiyong just waved.

He went back to the car then start to drive again.

"Thats long.."

■■■

"Jiyong, I will be okay..." Seunghyun said on the phone. He was on the hospital due to a accident,

"I-I dont w-want y-you to g-go!" Jiyong sobs and cried on the phone, He was on the public phone area and it was also raining. He was so wet by the hard rain adds to that his tears.

"I promise after I recover here you and me will go to that Art Museum you always wanted to go..."

"I will be- okay- I love-"  the call was breaking, Then it finally hangs up. Jiyong just cried at the side of the street in a heavy rain. He finally goes to his car then drives to his Sister's house were he lives. Jiyong opened the door and Dami saw him soaking wet with teary eyes. She gets a towel for him then dries him off. Jiyong removed his shoes, accepted the towel then went upstairs to his room. Dami looked very worried at the moment. Jiyong locked the room then cried. Crying at a dark room. Feeling so lonely. He needs him he really needs him.