Chapter Fourteen

The next day I woke up surrounded by a bunch of teenage boys. Oh my God, what went on here?

Then I remembered I invited them over for a movie night and we all must've passed out. I sat up and felt myself holding someone's hand. It was Aaron's.

I was still the only one awake since it was only nine in the morning. My parents were at work. Again. I never really get to hang out with them anymore...

I let go of Aaron's hand and walked upstairs. I was gonna make them all breakfast! I got out the pancake mix, milk, eggs, and chocolate chips and mixed them all together.

I poured little blobs of batter on the griddle and waited for them to brown. Then I grabbed Bacon out of the fridge and threw it on a separate pan and cooked that.

When the pancakes were turning brown on one side I flipped them over. Since no one was around I wanted to try to flip a pancake really fancy.

I looked over both of my shoulders slyly, smirked and flipped the pancake.

Or tried to. It landed splat on the floor behind me somehow.

"Crap," I muttered. I quickly looks over my shoulder to make sure no one was there again.

Thank God there wasn't. I cleaned up the pancake off the ground as fast as I could and continued making breakfast.

After the bacon and pancakes were done I piled them on plates and set them on the dining table. Then I remembered Nash was vegetarian so I chopped up some fruit and put it in a bowl and set it next to his plate.

I grabbed orange juice out of the fridge and set it on the table next to the pancakes. Then I ran downstairs to get them up. I ran over to Cameron first.

"Hey. Get up! I made food," I said while shaking him violently. He stirred a little then slowly opened his eyes.

He sniffed then said, " I smell food."

"Yeah, I know. I made breakfast," I told him. He sat up and helped me wake everyone up. After everyone was up we all walked up to the kitchen and dug in.

***

After we all finished eating the guys all went home to get ready because we were all going to the movies.

"I'm gonna bring Hayes, okay? I mean, it's kinda mean you left him alone last night. And he's still your best friend," Nash said to me.

I guess he was right.

"Okay," I said. Then they all left. I walked up to my room to get ready as well. But first I decided to text someone.

I came across a contact that I almost forgot about.

Brooke.

I remember I met her at the mall a couple weeks ago when I was there with Hayes. I texted her and asked if she wanted to come to the movies with us.

I got an instant reply back saying she'd love to.

I smiled and ran to get ready.

***

I was sitting on a car with Nash, Hayes, Brooke and Cameron. The chatter was really loud and the music was turned up loudly as well.

I looked down at my lap. I was wearing a white loose tank top with a sugar skull on it and black denim shorts.

I was sitting in the middle between Hayes and Brooke. Hayes tried to look excited and happy but his eyes still looked sad.

Look who just doesn't give a crap.