Chapter Eighteen

The rest of the time we spent at the amusement park was spent with Hayes and Hollie. They just wouldn't leave us alone!

We all tried ditching them multiple times but they would always find us again.

By the time we were in the car driving home I was pretty pissed. Whenever someone tried to talk to me I just shot them dirty looks.

This trip was just supposed to be Aaron and me, Brooke and Nash I didn't mind but Hayes and Hollie...

"Hey, I'm sorry again," Aaron turned around in his seat and whispered to me.

Hollie was once again sitting on Hayes's lap and kissing him.

I glanced over at them then back at Aaron.

"It's fine," I said curtly.

He sighed then faced forward.

***

Nash, Brooke, Aaron and I jumped out of the car and ran into Nash's house before Hayes and Hollie looked up from from their make out session.

While Brooke and Nash were walking up to Nash's room Aaron pulled me aside.

"Hey, I'll make it up to you before I leave okay?"

I wrapped my arms around him and sighed. "Alright. But if you can't, I understand."

"No, you and I are definitely going on a date before I leave for tour. I promise," Aaron told me.

I kissed him on the nose and said, "Thanks, Aaron."

He smiled. "I think you missed," he said before placing his lips on mine.

All of a sudden I hear a high pitched girl voice behind me say, "Eeew! Boys have cooties!"

I turned around and saw Skylynn standing there.

I laughed and said, "Well hey, Skylynn. What's up?"

"Why did you kiss him? Boys have cooties!" she said again. Aaron laughed too. I bent down to her level and she walked over to me.

"One day, when your as old as me, big kids don't have cooties. The cooties just die whenever I kiss Aaron. But for now stay away from all those booger eating boys in class, okay?"

Her face looked disgusted and she nodded.

"I promise," she told me before skipping off to her room.

"That was cute," Aaron said. I grabbed his hand and walked towards Nash's room.

"Knock, knock. Hope nothing freaky's going on in here," Aaron sung. We walked in and Brooke and Nash were watching a movie.

"You guys are weird," Brooke said. Aaron jumped on the bed and squeezed in between Brooke and Nash. Then I layed across all of them and stretched.

"Guess who we're acting like? I'll give you a hint: we're making you angry and we're crashing your date," I said.

"Well, gee. Not a name comes to mind!" Brooke said sarcastically. We all laughed loudly and sat normally.

"Well at least you and Aaron don't suck each other's faces like it's the only thing giving you life," Nash said. 

"Seriously. They're still like fourteen, why are they kissing like that? I don't even kiss like that," Aaron said.

We laughed about Hayes and Hollie some more before we focused on the movie.

***

The past few days all of the guys were trying to have as much fun together before their tour started. Now, being Aaron's girlfriend I tagged along.