Moving to Hiddenville

(That's Daniel^^)

Lindsey' POV

I was currently in the car with my older brother on our way to a place called Hiddenville. My brother, Daniel, got a job there and we needed to move. I was actually glad we moved because at my old school I was bullied heavily and I hated it. Hopefully, this new town and school aren't as bad as my old one.

"I hope this town has friendly people in it." I thought aloud, staring out the car window. I saw sign pass by us that read: 'Welcome to Hiddenville!'

"You'll be fine little one." My brother assured me as we turned down a street had houses lining the sides of the street.

"Please stop calling me that," I begged my brother who just grinned. He knows I hate that nickname because of how short I am.

"No can do, sis." I rolled my eyes, turning away from him.

My brother turned down the driveway of an empty house and parked the car. The house was two stories high and seemed pretty neat in my eyes.

 The house was two stories high and seemed pretty neat in my eyes

"This is the place." My brother opened the car door and stepped out.

"No, really? I had no idea." I sarcastically replied, opening up my door and stepping out.

"I should've known you would reply like that." My brother told me.

A moving van should be here in a few hours with our stuff. We packed as much as we could in Daniel's car but we could only fit small objects.

"I'll unpack everything and you can check the house out," Daniel informed me while grabbing a suitcase from the trunk.

"I can help you, Daniel." I offered, walking up to him. I took the suitcase from his arms, smiling at him.

"Thanks," Daniel told me and I walked past him to the house. I used the key to the house and unlocked the front door and walked in.

The house looked amazing. The house wasn't fancy but it was cozy and simple which is perfect. I walked into the kitchen and it was beautiful. I walked up the stairs and investigated the hallway. I found five different rooms, one of them was a bathroom, and the others were just random rooms that could be anything. Obviously, two of the rooms were gonna be bedrooms for Daniel and me.

"Lindsey!" I heard my brother call from downstairs.

"Yeah!" I called back.

"Where are you?!" He asked and I set down the suitcase before running downstairs to greet my brother.

"Right here," I told my brother, descending from the stairs.

"There you are." He smiled and I returned a smile. "I see you explored the place."

"Yeah, and it's really nice," I told him. "It just needs furniture."

"The moving van will be here soon," Daniel informed me.