All Secrets Are Out

Lindsey's POV

It's been about a week since we've moved to Hiddenville and it's been great. The only part that bothers me is Max and his suspicions about me and my powers. He knows I'm hiding something and wants to figure it out.

He's not the only one. The entire Thundermans family is hiding something and I think I have a way of getting them to confess their secret. I'll just reveal mine and they will reveal theirs, simple enough.

It was Sunday and I went over to the Thundermans house to talk to them.

I knocked on their door and waited patiently for them to open it.

The door opened to reveal Phoebe who smiled when she saw me.

"Hi Linds! Whats up?" Phoebe greeted, moving aside to let me in.

I breathed in and exhaled as I walked in. "I have something to tell you and your family."

I saw Hank and Barb sitting on the couch watching tv.

Hank and Barb muted the tv and turned their attention to me.

"What is it, sweetie?" Barb asked, glancing at her husband.

"Where are Max, Billy, and Nora? I want to tell everyone." I told her, sitting on the couch.

"Kids!!!" Hank shouted, rising to his feet. "Lindsey is here!"

On cue, Nora and Billy descended from the stairs and Max walked out of the bathroom. His face lit up when he saw me and he sat down next to me, smirking.

"Missed me?"

I groaned and stood up, moving away from him. Phoebe took my place on the couch and Nora and Billy sat down.

"So, what's so important that you have to tell us?" Hank questioned, sitting back down.

"Okay, if I tell you my secret. You tell me yours." I told everyone, moving to the center of the living room.

All of their faces turned into nervous expressions and I heard Barb chuckle.

"We don't have a secret. What makes you think that?" She nervously rubbed the back of her neck.

"Because Max wants to know my "secret" so bad which made me assume that you all do as well," I explained and all eyes moved to Max.

Max looked at them. "What?"

Barb and Hank began to argue with their son and Phoebe joined in. Billy and Nora were stuck in the middle, not being able to move.

I sighed and turned invisible. Billy was the first to notice my disappearance.

"Woah! Where did Lindsey go?" Billy asked, getting everyone's attention.

I smiled and waited for them to figure out what I did.

"Lindsey? Where did you go? Phoebe asked, standing up concern. I became visible and waved to the family.

"I'm right here." I smiled and they all became shocked.

"Whoa! Did you just turn-"

"Invisible?" I finished for Nora. "Yep. I have superpowers."

"I knew it!" Max exclaimed, shooting up to his feet. I giggled at his excitement.

Phoebe smiled and went up to me. "My bestie has superpowers!"

Barb and Hank stood up and went up to me.

"Lindsey. We have something to tell you too." Barb started

Hank finished for her. "We also have superpowers."

I gaped at them and Billy, Nora, and Max joined us.

"Seriously? That's awesome!" I expressed excitedly.

"Does your brother have powers too?" Max asked and I shook my head.

"Nah, just me," I answered.

"How did you get your powers, Lindsey?" Hank questioned, interested.

I shrugged, rubbing my arms. "I'm not sure. I'm guessing my mother had powers too but I don't remember her. She left when I was three years old."

"Do you remember her name?" Barb asked me and Phoebe cut in.

"Mom, don't pressure her." Phoebe rubbed my shoulders, assuringly.

"Sorry, it's just great to have another supe in the neighborhood," Barb told me and I smiled at her.

"Yeah, I agree." I nodded and felt an arm wrap around me. I knew it was Max because of his obnoxiously hot muscle.

"My future girlfriend has superpowers." Max grinned satisfied. "Now, what do you think of villains?"

"Max." Phoebe moved her brother away. "Stop bothering Lindsey."

I chuckled rolling my eyes.

The both of them began to pester each other and I sighed happily.

I'm so glad I revealed my secret and know the Thundermans secret.