Shred It Go

Lindsey's POV

I want to go to the MKTO concert so bad, but it's sold out. They are one of my favorite bands and I didn't get a ticket for the concert. Phoebe and I were trying to win tickets to the concert by submitting a video online and winning them. Phoebe and I agreed on whoever wins gives the other person the second ticket, so it doesn't matter which one of us wins. There are three tickets they are giving out of they win.

Phoebe got Max to help with her video because he wanted to take some girl to the concert. Her name is Cassandra and she doesn't like me at all. I don't understand why she doesn't like me, I did nothing wrong. Every time I'm with Max she glares at me and gives me dirty looks. It's strange.

I submitted my video and I believe it was a good chance of winning. If I win, I'm not giving Max my ticket, he doesn't deserve it.

I was at Splatburger with Phoebe, Max, and Oyster. Max was just staring at Cassandra which bugged me, Oyster was actually eating and Phoebe and I were checking our phones to see if we won the tickets.

"Guys, why invite me if you're gonna stare at Cassandra and the two of you are gonna stare at your phones to find out if you that contest?" Oyster asked us and we looked at him

"We didn't invite you, you were already here," Max told Oyster while eating his french fry.

"Oh! Then carry on." Oyster told us and I turned back to my phone. I gasped when I saw that I won.

"MKTO my gosh! I won!" I exclaimed and turned to Phoebe. "I actually won! Phoebe I did!"

"Omg, yay!" She exclaimed and we hugged. "I can have a ticket right?!"

"Of course!" I beamed and turned to Max who was in shock.

"You won? But the video we submitted was for sure going to win." Max mentioned and I shrugged.

"Guess mine was better." I chuckled and Max rolled her eyes.

"Max, it doesn't matter who won. Lindsey can still give you a ticket, right Linds?" Phoebe asked me and I nonchalantly stared at my phone pretending not to listen.

"Lindsey?" Phoebe repeated and my eyes wandered over to her.

"Yes?" I said.

"You will get three tickets and can give one of them to Max," Phoebe told me and I shrugged, putting down my phone.

"What if I don't want to?" I admitted and Max furrowed his eyebrows at me.

"What? Why?" Max asked me.

"Because I promised I would give one to Phoebe and not you," I replied.

"Linds, just give one to my brother." Pheobe pleaded and I sighed. I looked at Max for a moment and rolled my eyes.

"Fine." I gave in and Max grinned. I stood up from my seat. "I have to go home. Bye."

They said their goodbyes to me before I left Splatburger. I didn't want to give Max a ticket because I didn't want him to go with Cassandra.

----

My tickets came in about an hour later and I made my way over to the Thundermans house to give Phoebe and Max their tickets.

When I walked in, I saw a shredding machine and whole box of papers and boxes in the living room.

"Hi, Lindsey." Barb greeted me and I waved. "Phoebe isn't here yet."

"I know, I came here to give Phoebe and Max their tickets," I informed her, holding up my envelope. "I won!"

"Congrats, sweetie." She smiled at me.