You've Got Fail

Lindsey's POV

Phoebe and I were walking to her house after school. Phoebe was in her ballet clothes because she was at the rehearsal for our school's performance of Swan Lake. I was there too but I had to sit and watch because I sprained my ankle recently and I can't dance.  It's really unfortunate that I can't heal myself. Thankfully, I just had to wear a boot on my foot and didn't need crutches those are a pain to use.

I was originally given the lead but since I'm injured Phoebe got the part because she was the understudy.

"Guys, epic fails are supposed to look natural." I heard Max say as Phoebe and I walked by them. We paused and saw Max, Nora, and Billy filming a video.

"You want an epic fail? Just point the camera at your face." I teased Max which caused Phoebe to chuckle.

"Awww, look who's back from rehearsal's from the Buttcracker." Max countered, sticking his butt our for a moment. I stuck my tongue out at him in response.

"The Buttcracker?" Billy questioned. "I see that ballet everytime dad bends over."

"It's called Swan Lake and I worked really hard to get the lead." Phoebe corrected. "And in just a few short days, I'll make my dance debut and become 'The Swan."

I decided not to tell Phoebe the reason why she got the lead. She doesn't know I had it first but then got injured.

Phoebe flapped her arms up and down, tenduing her foot back.

"So, it's going to be three hours of that?" Nora asked in disbelief.

"I know," Phoebe said and smiled brightly. "Aren't you excited?!"

"Clear out, Bird Brain and Captain Boot." Max interrupted us, moving back to his camera. "I've got to get back to my epic fail video so I can win that Chirper contest."

If I had a video of me spraining my ankle that would win in a heartbeat. It hurt like crazy but I was told it was a funny fall.

"The first video to reach one million Rechrips gets one-thousand dollars!" Nora informed.

"Let me guess, you have some ridiculous over the top plan for the winnings?" I questioned the evil twin.

"No, I'm gonna buy a tiny island in the South Pacific where I'll start a dictatorship called Maxlandia!" Max announced, raising his fist in the air boldly.

"That's ridiculous," I said and heard Phoebe snicker.

"Wait, what do we get?" Billy asked his older brother.

"You guys get to be one of the lucky few to be on the internet,"  Max explained to his younger siblings walking up to them.

I rolled my eyes.

"I just want to hit something with a bat." Nora shrugged and hit her brothers with her baseball bat in the groin.

"Ahh!" Max and Billy tumbled to the ground, holding their groin areas in pain.

Phoebe and I stood her chuckling at their pain.

"Camera wasn't rolling," Max told his sister in pain.

"I know." Nora smiled before she skipped over to us and we walked inside.

----

A day had passed and quite a few things happened. A video was posted of Phoebe promoting the ballet but she an unfortunate fall in it and it was getting a bunch of views. I know Phoebe didn't post that because it was on Max's Chirper page and not hers. Max probably uploaded it without her knowing or changed it in some way because Phoebe thinks she posted a video of her doing her ballet promotion and not her failing.