Who's Your Mommy?

(I skipped Doubles Trouble because I couldn't find a place to put Lindsey)

Lindsey's POV

Heat waves. That is what we are currently dealing with at the moment and it's horrible. I was at the Thunderman's house sitting with Phoebe and Billy on the couch, well it was more like laying on the couch dying. Max was chilling behind us doing the same thing.

Mine and Max's relationship has been great so far except for the fact that we are keeping it private. Nobody knows besides my brother because he saw us kissing in my room. If Phoebe found out Max and I were dating she would not be happy with us.

"This heat wave is the worst," Phoebe complained.

"You can say that again," I answered.

"It's so hot!" Billy added. "It's like we moved into dad's belly button."

Billy then grabbed a mini fan and used his super sped to fan himself.

"No, no, I got this." I heard Nora say and I lifted my head up to see her struggling to get the hose inside. "It's not like you guys can move things with your minds."

"Let me help Nora." Max offered and he sat up to help but ended up pointing towards the slide. "The hose goes over there."

"Alright, Billy, go turn on the water so we can turn this room into our own private waterpark." Phoebe told her little brother.

"On it!" Billy said and super sped across the room only to run into their parents and fell to the floor. I sat up and rubbed some sweat off my face.

"Hold on." Hank stopped as Barb helped her son up. "Nobody move. Assessing assessing, mmhm. Something's different."

I rolled my eyes. I wonder what it is.

"Kids, why is the slide inside?" Barb asked gesturing to the obvious object in the living room.

"The slide!" Hank exclaimed and chuckled putting his hand up to Barb. "We make a pretty great team."

Phoebe stood up and went up to her parents, I followed in pursuit.

"You know, we wouldn't need this slide if we just had a pool." Phoebe pointed out and we all agreed with her by begging their parents.

I stood next to Max who sneakily put his hand on my lower back. It's difficult to hide our relationship when I'm always here because I just want to hug him all the time.

"Okay, you can have a pool." Hank gave in and we all quietly cheered while Barb protested.

"Hank."

"I'm the good cop Barb. Now you swoop in and shut this down!" Hank muttered to his wife which made me grin in amusement.

Barb shook her head and turned to us. "Okay, tell you what, if you kids can help, uh, raise money, we'll ship in too and see what we can afford."

"That seems fair," I responded and the others agreed with big smiles.

"Your bad cop needs work." Hank criticized his wife.

"I can't wait for a pool!" Max smiled. "Step aside, I'm doing this."

Max used his freeze breath all over the slide and ran outside

"Max!" Hank protested but his son ignored him. "I-I don't think you should be-"

"Wahooooo!" Max cheered as he ran into the room and slide on the icy slide. "Too fast! Too fast!"

Max slide across the slide until he smashed into the counter. We all grimaced at his fatal accident but I couldn't help but giggle under my breath.