Trouble with Grandma

(Original Chapter! I skipped Mall Time Crooks and It's Not What You Link because I didn't think Lindsey would fit into the episodes. So let's say she was sick. Have an original chapter to take their places)

Lindsey's POV

I was sitting at home doing my homework. I was just getting over being sick and I missed a lot that went on with the Thundermans. Hank had to go to the hospital for his birthday because he got struck by lightning and Phoebe tried to get Max and Link to be friends. It was so funny to hear what Max does in his spare time. I mean it was cute but hilarious to hear about. Max is a dork but he's my dork.

My eyes moved to the figure that walked into the room and it was my brother. I gave him a wave before continuing my homework.

He sat down next to me and I ignored him for a bit until I could feel his eyes staring at me.

I dropped my pencil and turned to Daniel. "Yes?"

He gave me a sheepish smile before talking. "Lindsey, I just got off the phone with Grandma Eliza."

I groaned and laid my head on the back of the couch. "Oh no."

Our grandmother, Eliza, is so strict and controlling. Especially when it comes to me, I'm her oldest granddaughter and she wants me to be this perfect daughter. When I was younger she attempted to change me and she forced me to enter a beauty pageant which I hated. I loved the dresses and stuff but the pageant itself was horrible and so competitive.

"What did she say?" I asked Daniel turning my head to him.

"She wants to visit." My brother informed and I let out a long sigh and shoved a pillow in my face.

"That'd not good," I answered through the pillow. "She will criticize everything I do."

"She's coming tomorrow morning so-"

Knock knock

Daniel and I both turned out attention to the door with wide eyes.

"I hope that's Max or Phoebe," I spoke and Daniel and I exchanged glanced before he went to answer it.

I slowly rose to my feet and Daniel opened the door to find a tall, skinny lady with dyed brown hair and was wearing a blouse and pencil skirt.

"Grandma Eliza." Daniel greeted and I rolled my eyes when I saw her. "So nice to see you here so early."

"Hello, Daniel." She greeted with a soft smile before stepping in. "My flight's time changed and I got here a day earlier."

"Isn't that great," Daniel commented and he made eye contact with me. His eyes widened with fear for a second.

"Where's Lin-" Grandma paused when she spotted me and she gave me a sweet smile. "Ah, there's my granddaughter."

I swallowed and gave her a fake smile.

"Hi, Grandmother Eliza." I greeted and put my hand out for her to shake.

"Lindsey Valentine." She shook my hand and I mentally groaned.

I hate when she uses my middle name.

Daniel stood there awkwardly and he rocked back and forth on his heels.

My grandmother is your typical old fashion woman. She believes women should be fragile and petite and shouldn't fight. She doesn't like the fact that I can fight and have no mother figure around. Unless you count Barb, but she isn't like that.

"Lindsey." My grandmother suddenly spoke and I stared at her with curiosity.

"Yes?"

"What are you wearing?"