Max's Minions

(This chapter will be a shorter chapter because I had no ideas on where to put Lindsey)

Lindsey's POV

I was at school talking with Cherry and Kelsey. We were talking about this new dance club that opened recently and Daniel allowed me to go. I hope Phoebe can go.

"Lindsey, Cherry, Kelsey!" The three of us turn to find Phoebe walking down the stairs to us. "I asked my parents to go to the new dance club with you guys and at first, they said they weren't sure but then they said yes!"

The four of us squeal with excitement.

"Hey!" We stop are squealing and turn to the voice which belonged to Principal Bradford. "Now squealing in the halls."

"Sorry, Principal Bradford. We're just really excited cause my brother and their parents are letting us go to the new teen dance club this weekend." I informed Bradford, getting giddy about it.

"It's called Club..." Cherry began.

"Ooh! Ooh!" The four of us pumped our arms in the air.

Bradford chuckled. "Oops. I must be wearing my talk-to-me face." He changed his emotion like a mime. "Don't talk to me." He bites his into his chimichanga and walks away.

"I can't wait. Our first real dance club." Kelsey said with an eager smile.

"Can I get a celebratory "girlfriends?" Cherry asked.

"GIRLFRIENDS!" The three of us exclaimed and Max just so happened to join in, ruining it.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"You look happy. What did you do?" Phoebe asked her brother.

"You know me, girls. Always trying to spice up someone's day." Max told us, lifting his eyebrows at us. Just then, Bradford screamed from down the hall.

Bradford came rushing towards us. "Hot! Hot! Hot! This chimichanga is stuffed with fire!"

The students huddled up to watch. I couldn't help but grow a small smile while watching.

"Jalapeno," Max smirked, showing us the jalapeno in his hand.

Bradford frantically drank from the water fountain but instead of water hot sauce came out.

"Hot sauce fountain!" Bradford cried out and I burst into a fit of giggles. That's pretty funny, mean, but funny.

"Who would do such a thing?" Max asked, pretending like he didn't do it. He held up a bottle of hot sauce and Phoebe frowned at him.

Bradford couldn't take his hand off the water fountain. "Who put superglue on the hot sauce fountain?!" He struggled to get it free but it wouldn't budge.

"You again, girlfriend?" I asked Max.

"You got it. "Max winked at me, showing me a glue can. Max walked over to another student. "Quick. Get some water from the bathroom!"

The kid listens and opens the bathroom door. When the door opens a sound of a trumpet was heard and out walks a man with a trumpet and a man playing a guitar follows in pursuit. Max shakes his maracas joining the two musicians.

I felt bad for Bradford but I couldn't stop laughing. It was hilarious.

----

After school, I went to my house to pick out a dress for the club this weekend. I'm so excited and so happy Daniel let me go.

"Daniel! I'm home!" I announced as I walked into my house.

"In the kitchen!" He called and I walked into the kitchen. He was sitting at the table, talking on the phone with someone. "I'm talking to dad."