A Hero Is Born

(Lindsey's superhero name will be revealed this chapter)

Lindsey's POV

I was currently eating breakfast at the Thunderman's household. I spent the night because my brother wasn't home and I didn't want to be alone all night. He's been spending a lot of time with his girlfriend.

I spotted Phoebe and Cherry chatting in the living room and didn't care if I wasn't involved because they would've asked me to join if they did. Besides, I have Max and we can hang out all we want without it being a secret.

That makes me so happy to think about.

Recently I've been getting texts from two girls I knew in New York and they have apparently moved to Metroberg. That's a place for Superheroes, why did they move there?

I asked why they moved and neither of them have responded yet. Both of those girls weren't exactly sunshine's and daisies, they were the opposite is that. Must be weird to think that the sweet and innocent girl that stands here today hung out with bad girls and made terrible decisions. Nobody knows about my past and I plan to keep it that way. I've changed for the better.

I wasn't a villain or a superhero, I was in between. I didn't classify myself as anything because I didn't want to be a villain and I didn't want the girls to know I was a superhero. Yes, they knew about my powers and they took control of them. They abused my power which is why I don't speak to them anymore and another reason I left New York.

I have no idea why they've contacted me but I have no desire to find them again. They will just be two non-supe villains added to the Metroberg area.

"Linds." I heard a someone whisper and I looked up from my plate of untouched food. "You alright? You have touched your food."

I blinked a few times and nodded. "Yeah, just thinking."

He didn't seem convinced but left it alone and gave me a nod.

If Max found out about my past he would probably be excited because I was classified as a 'bad girl' and he would be very happy. Which is why I'm keeping it to myself, I don't want him to like me more because of that, he likes me for who I am and not who I was.

Nora walked in with a huge box with a picture of a dollhouse on it.

"Hey dad, will you put together my new dollhouse today?" Nora asked Hank. "It's only 500 hundred pieces."

"Huh, I can think of 500 reasons on why I don't want to do that," Hank responded.

"Please daddy. For me." Nora begged using her puppy dog eyes.

Hank gave in. "Aw, how can I say 'no' to my baby girl?" Hank kissed her forehead and took the dollhouse from her.

"How'd you do that?" Billy asked her as she sat down.

"Cuteness is my other superpower." Nora smiled.

I know that feeling. Being the baby of my family, I beg for something and my dad sometimes does it, if he can either afford it or handle it. I'm not needy, I only ask for stuff when I really want it.

Barb suddenly walked out smiling from ear to ear.

"Isn't it a beautiful morning? The sun is shining, the birds are singing." Barb mentioned and reached for the coffee maker but ended up shocking it with her electricity.

"Mom's nuking the coffee maker?" Max added in confused.

"Are you feeling alright, Barb?" Hank asked his wife.

"Yeah, just a weird little power surge." Barb shrugged and went over to the toaster. "Guess I'll just have some toast instead."

Barb reached for the toaster and the same exact thing happened.