°♡Chapter Two♡°

-THE OBNOXIOUSLY loud five minute bell rang throughout the area as soon as I stepped foot out of my car, I groaned and locked my car door, jogging up to the school. Today I had to drop Minnie off at school because my parents had a meeting this morning so, I was later than I should have been. I ran into the large school and started speed walking to my first class.

The halls weren’t really crowded as stragglers took their time heading towards first class. I looked down at my watch, seeing that I was already a minute late for class which isn’t like me at all. I’m probably okay, though because Mr. Yoon is usually late for Math anyways. A second after looking down, I had made contact with a hard figure, almost being knocked over.

"Fuck… sorry” The guy sighed. I looked up and was met with a handsome guy at least six inches taller than me. His dark orbs stared me down as he cocked his head to the side, a small smirk twitching at the edge of his plump lips. I didn’t realize I had completely froze until he chuckled, looking to the side and giving me a perfect view of his extremely sharp jawline.

“O-Oh, yeah s-sorry” I stepped back, noticing his hands on my elbows holding me up. The stranger had fluffy, slightly messy (but styled) brown hair, syrup coloured eyes, a muscular build and sharp eyebrows. My eyes caught a glimpse of his large adam's apple, sticking out from his throat and his collarbone peaking out slightly from his black hoodie.

I did not recognize the brunette and I pretty much have seen almost everyone in the school besides the freshmen, and he definitely does not look like a freshman. I apologize once again and began walking off before feeling him grab my arm again.

“I’m new here, do you know where Math with Mr. Yoon is?” I gulped slightly as his deep voice spoke to me calmly. My head moved slowly up and down as I realize that the new boy is in my homeroom.

“That’s my class too… just follow me I guess” I had completely stopped rushing as I instead turned too awkward to walk fast but eventually showed him up the stairs and into room 202. The whole time, my heart rate had upped rapidly as I felt the taller’s eyes burning holes through me. Maybe I’m sick, is that why I feel like this?

We walked in and before he could thank me (if he even was going to) I hurried over to my seat, realizing that Mr. Yoon was already here. The new boy walked up to the teacher and introduced himself, buying me some time to get my things out.

“Did we start yet?” I asked my best friend, Jimin, who sat beside me. He smiled looking up at the front of the room where the teacher and stranger was.

“No, Mr. Yoon just got here right before you did… who’s the new guy? He’s actually attractive, but of course I’m loyal to my beloved Yoongi” Jimin asked, completely rambling on about how good he looks.

“I don’t know his name but he literally caught me in the hall and I got so embarrassed, he didn't know where he was going so I had to show him since he was going to the same class as me" I saw Jimin smirk as I finally got everything ready. He knows that Jungkook, physically, is my type (considering we have been best friends since kindergarten) , but he could be a douchebag. I have a personality type too.

“Everyone, we have a new student, Jungkook, treat him nicely” Mr. Yoon smiles, showing Jungkook some empty seats. The only reason Jungkook got introduced was because people don’t usually switch in grade twelve so obviously there weren’t any other new people.

Incoherent whispers were heard throughout the room about Jungkook as he chose to sit on the other side of me. Some girls whined as the attractive male did not choose to sit beside them (the ones who had available seats beside them)

“Taehyung, you don’t understand how attractive he is, he’s exactly your type. I’m gonna be the best friend I am and tell you that you need to stop being so picky with your men… It’s senior year and this is your last chance, go for it.” Jimin whispered to me. Luckily, the tables were set up so that two tables are together and then there is a big gap, so Jungkook wasn’t too close to us.