♡Chapter Thirteen♡

—TAEHYUNG'S EYES LIT UP in excitement as they pulled up to the second location. the ferris wheel catching his eye first as it stood in the middle of all the rides, games, cotton candy, popcorn, screaming kids and happy couples. the blonde — after watching to many romance movies and tv shows — thought the fair was one of the most romantic places you could take your significant other.

he grinned cutely as a blush painted his pretty little cheeks, thoughts of all the romantic kisses on ferris wheels he's seen happen, all the cute stuffed animals the boys would win the girls. when jungkook was finished parking, taehyung got out the door before the other could continue with being a gentleman. he shyly shuffled around the car, hands hidden in his coat as he avoided eye contact with his date.

"i've been wanting to come here for a while" taehyung murmured, poking his hand out from the coat to interwine hands with jungkook who after, cooed and ruffled tae's hair.

"i know, namjoon told me so i thought why not take you?" he chuckled, rubbing his thumb soothingly across taehyung's soft, hand as they made their way to the to the ticket booth. the line wasn't too long compared to how fast everyone was getting their tickets and bracelets, it was only a few minutes until it was jungkook's turn to buy theirs.

taehyung butted in front of jungkook and handed the lady the money for two bracelets leaving the taller to try and get it back. "wait, taehyung"

"jungkook, let me pay for this... and maybe if you even can, you can get me a big stuffed animal at one of the games" taehyung giggled, holding onto his wrists. the latter sighed and smiled lightly before holding his and taehyung's wrists out for the man to put their bracelets on.

the fair seemed pretty busy — lines were long as kids excitedly jumped around, awaiting their turn to ride the fun coasters. by the time it's dark, the only people left would be couples, teenagers and maybe a few adults. for now, they would just have to be a little more patient.

the couple walked around, looking around at what there was until taehyung's head perked up "bumper cars!" jungkook whipped his head back to the younger who then began dragging him to the large building with the words 'bumper cars' plastered in large colourful letters, a small line of probably fifteen people leading out.

taehyung remembered how much he enjoyed it, memories from when him and the others always coming to the fair just to play when they were kids. he's glad jungkook could now be a part of that memory. 

the two made it into the line before it could get any larger, taehyung huffing from the running, hands on his knees as jungkook just chuckled.

"don't laugh, not everyone's an amazing athlete like you" taehyung joked, a playful smile plastered across his cheeks and he looked up at jungkook, still huffing "you may be able to beat me in running, and sports, but prepare to be destroyed in bumper cars"

jungkook raised his eyebrows as taehyung elbowed him lightly, his tongue sticking out the side of his mouth, "oh yeah?" he was quite amused at how confident taehyung was that he'd win.

"mhm" taehyung nodded, smirking cutely, teeth pressed to his bottom lip.

jungkook stepped closer "and what makes you think i won't win?" taehyung put a hand on his hip and chuckled.

"when i was seven i won against teenagers, i have a lot of experience so i doubt you'd be able to beat me" jungkook grazed his tongue across his cheek, chuckling at how cocky his boyfriend was being.

"we'll see"

it was about ten more minutes before it was actually time for the boys to play. they were glad they had gotten in line when they did because as time passed, the line got longer and longer behind them.