♡Chapter Four♡

(About a week later)

      ♡-"GOOD MORNING panthers! It is Thurday, September the fourteenth and here are your morning announcements! Are you interested in acting? Traveling? Rehearsals for the LA play will take place Friday September the twenty seventh, head to the drama room today at lunch for the script... today we are selling pizza for two dollars a slice in the main foyer! We will be doing the same for tomorrow as well. Football tryouts will be held tomorrow after school and the team will be announced on the following Monday, please rise for the national anthem"

The overly preppy voice of Mrs. Ghim, the thirty eight year old secretary rang through the speakers throughout the school. I looked over at Jungkook who seemed to be excited after hearing there would be Football tryouts and gave him a small smile before standing for the national anthem.

Over the past week I was able to become more comfortable with Jungkook, for instance, I don't stutter as much when I talk to him anymore but unfortunately I still do get nervous. I don't know what's wrong with me or what this feeling is but I hope it stops.

Me and Jimin have been planning this huge party for everyone that wanted to come at my beach house. There is plenty of room and I'm positive only around six hundred people are gonna come and most will be outside for campfires. Since it is a private beach. We send out the mass text to almost everyone in the school that the party will be held Friday (tomorrow) at eight o'clock.

Obviously, there are only a few rich kids in the school so this is kind of my way of letting people know I'm not snobby? It's also kind of welcoming the freshmen and giving them a chance to make friends I guess.

The national anthem ended and everyone sat down, allowing Mr. Yoon- who was surprisingly on time today- continue his lesson. But we were only doing review of what I already knew so I used this time to talk to Jimin about tomorrow.

"So after school, Imma take you, and the gang to the store and we are gonna get everything we need. Then, we are gonna have to remove everything valuable from the house and move it to mine because there are a lot of party animals in this school, including us" I giggled, remembering our last party and how it ended with me and Jimin twerking on the island and passing out onto each other.

"Okay, I'm so excited!"

♡J.m's POV♡

Of course I am aware that Taehyung has feelings for Jungkook, he just doesn't understand the concept of love and doesn't realize he likes him yet. Of course, he doesn't love Jungkook- it always just starts off as a crush. I mean I had a simple crush on Yoongi at first and look were that got us.

Hopefully Jungkook is at least bi, though... He hasn't said anything about it and dresses and acts a bit manly but so does Namjoon and my yoongles.

So I gave Taehyung the idea to throw a party which he was obviously up for, to see how Jungkook is drunk (if he even drinks, that is) . If he has any feelings whatsoever, he'll show some sort of sign. But that's also what I am worried about, Taehyung will definitely show he likes Jungkook even if it's by explaining the feeling he gets. If that happens and Jungkook doesn't feel that way, Taehyung will surely kill me.

If Jungkook is at least bi, and single, he'll surely fall for Taehyung. Drunk Taehyung is so ethereal- he becomes so confident and fun, his good looks, great body and gorgeous smile add on to that. He'll, I even thought I liked him once- luckily that didn't last very long.

°•°♡°•°

After school, I, personally had invited Jungkook to help up set things up for tomorrow. The boy willingly said yes and I was super excited for Jungkook and Taehyung to spend more time together. Tons of dramatic k-drama scenarios got caught in my mind that I almost starting fanboying I am indeed the Cupid of the group.