♡Chapter Nine♡

♡-SEEING TAEHYUNG in the crowd made jungkook so happy and motivated. he had to admit - he was now beginning to grow feelings for the curly haired boy. but why hadn't he been hanging out with him? why did he simply choose to hang out with the football team instead?

at jungkook's other school it was a must that athletes hung out with athletes - he could be friends with others, but he would always have to sit with the football team, go to parties with the team, just go everywhere with each other, even if he didn't like someone on the team.

but here, that all was different - he for some reason didn't notice a few of the members not hanging out with them, he thought if he hadn't, everyone would dislike him. jungkook couldn't help that his reputation was somewhat important, plus, all the cheerleaders wanted to befriend him badly and he felt bad saying no.

he ended up becoming close friemds with a lesbian on the cheerleading squad - their so close that they hug and tell each other about their crushes. that means she knows that jungkook likes taehyung.

jungkook flashed taehyung a wide bunny smile, frowning when he didn't get one in return. he hadn't forgotten that taehyung was avoiding him, but somehow thought he stopped. was it because he hadn't been hanging out with them? jungkook thought so, and was kind of getting annoyed with himself that he let his own damn ego get ahead of him and the perfect boy.

he shook his head in disappointment, putting on his helmet and jogging over to the coach who had blown his whistle. the other team had arrived and was prepping for the game already.

for some reason, jungkook wanted to impress taehyung so bad, he was definetly going to do his best this game.

the seats all were filled and the game had started - people were wearing their school colours ; black, white and red. taehyung, in jungkook's opinion, looked the best in the crowd, repping a black tube top, black yoga pants and a long, red moncler jacket hanging off his shoulders, red lip tint, fake eyeleshes, red eyeshadow, red sunglasses and even went to the extent of getting his nails done red. his legs were crossed, his friends sat beside him - not noticing a lot of guys from the other school checking him out.

jimin, however, was the only who made taehyung wear that. taehyung didn't wanna be to extra and was only going to wear a red hoodie and black jeans but jimin wanted him to impress jungkook. and boy, was it working.

"did you see that? he was totally checking you out" jimin giggled, teasing taehyung.

"yeah right... maybe i should stop avoiding him - it's so hard, jiminie" taehyung wined, holding onto the latter's hands. jimin rolled his eyes.

"no, taehyung - you've gotta make him apologize and win you over, you gotta play hard to get" the two already had this conversation before. during math today, taehyung was talking to jimin about how he should maybe start talking to jungkook again, but jimin did not agree whatsoever.

"whatever, the game is starting" taehyung glanced over at the other bleachers, seeing other guys just staring at him, he cringed slightly, holding onto his bestfriend's arm for comfort. making jungkook apologize was such a rude idea, taehyung didn't wanna make jungkook do that - for he had no reason tp really apologize.

the pep squad began a cheer, getting everyone hyped up. they were absolutely amazing and in sync. everyone on our cleachers yelled out cheer happily.

"we yell, we yell, we yell, we yell, we fight! we fight, we fight, we fight for red white black! red red, white white, black black, fight fight, gooooo panthers!" taehyung and everyone else cheered happily. (a/n lowley fucking copied my own school cheer ; we yell, we yell, we yell, we yell, we fight! we fight, we fight, we fight for blue and white! blue blue, white white, team team, fight fight, goooo blues!)

everyone on the football team was huddled up for a prep-talk while the cheerleaders continued their cheer and the marching band played their instruments.

soon, everyone stopped what they were doing and cleared the field as teams did one last chant.

"no, now it's starting" hoseok, smiled, shoving popcorn in his abnormally large mouth. everybody in the crowd cheered loudly as the teams spread out onto the field, waiting for the game to start. when all the screaming died down, a whistle blew and immediately people began tackling.

jongin, or kai, had started with the ball as everyone else played defense. he started sprinting forward but wasn't fast enough as another play was catching up to him. luckily, jungkook was sprinting at a speed faster than anyone, hands out, signalling jongin to throw. when he got the ball, he ran even faster and no one could catch him, leaving him to make a touchdown.

taehyung's eyes widened as he, along with everyone else jumped up, cheering and clapping for the team. jungkook, who was smiling up at the crowd, (more specifically, taehyung) was now the star player.

°•°♡°•°

the game was going extremely well, jungkook had made at least ten goals out of 38, the rest being from; jongin, jackson, hwasa, wonho and minho.

jungkook was a lot stronger than taehyung thought - when someone was about to tackle jackson, he had swooped the guy up and body slammed him, initiating a lot of people, including taehyung, to flinch.

in the end, bhvi, (their team) won 56-12, initiating almost everyone on our bleachers jump up, rush down to the field and congratulate the team. but when taehyung went to go, jimin stopped him, giving him that you can't do that, remember? face taehyung dreaded.

instead, they slowly gathered their things and made their way out of the field, leaving a sad jungkook being congratulated by everyone except the one person he wanted to... taehyung.

°•°♡°•°

《words; 1052》

♡so i'm performing in an actual concert... uhm yeah last year my class made these shitty ass songs but they are about indiginous people so, ye. uhm and the band liked it and is giving us free tickets. we have two weeks to fucking practice and im one of two main singers so im literally gonna shit myself on stage. yeah and by two weeks i mean two damn practices with everyone, i have to practice myself and i can barely sing ing mh house. im so nervous i might throw up