♡Chapter Ten♡

♡-EVER SINCE the game, everyone was hyped, glad they set the tone for other schools. the school had their new star player, and they all loved him - some even literally. jungkook should have been happy and excited that all this popularity was shared upon him, but he wasn't at all. the only person he wanted attention from was taehyung... he wasn't getting it and neither was he happy about.

the following monday he did not want to go to school, but his mother of course had to force him. so, all day he had been in a bad mood - hair messy, a large white tee showing off his collarbones and a pair of grey sweatpants making him look incredibly attractive to people. and he wasn't even trying.

when lunchtime had come around, instead of sitting with the football team, he had decided to go up onto the roof for some alone time. jungkook needed time to breath and calm down, hoping that every time he saw taehyung he wouldn't have urge to slam him against a locker, connecting their lips.

but he also needed time to think about whag he wanted to do. was popularity and hanging out with athletes all the time worth losing the oh so ethereal taehyung who's face glowed everytime the sun hit his face? who could wear the ugliest clothing and make it look good? who could most likely rock a mullet if he ever got one? he was perfect, and jungkook was just letting him slip away after hearing that they both shared feelings for one another.

today, taehyung had looked for some reason, extra cute. he had no makeup on whatsoever and had a baggy t-shirt that said 'help' on it, tucked into a pair of black sweatpants. it was like they had planned to nearly match as even their hair was messy, tae's just looked more styled.

jungkook wanted so bad to just take him home, cuddle up onto the couch and just watch movies all day - but wait, that's right... taehyung hated him. jungkook scoffed, letting his head fall forward.

the brunette had currently been leaning on the railing, not bothering to get food. teens were flying out of the building, hurrying to get to nearby bus stops, restaurants and fast food places. taehyung and his clique were most likely either in the cafeteria or at lattitude - although for the passed week, they've been staying at school.

a part of jungkook was aswell mad at taehyung - he can't just be labelled as the victim here. sure, jungkook is the one who began hanging out with other people but avoiding him even when he attempts to greet you? that's just cruel.

when the bell rang, jungkook pushed himself off of the railing and began making his way to vocals. for the passed few weeks, they have only been doing group singing and song writing - it was fun, but jungkook wanted to hear everyone sing alone, especially taehyung.

as is the teacher read his mind, as soon as everyone was in the room, she announced that students would have to sing to her so that she could hear how everyone sounded individually. taehyung fiddled nervously with the string of his sweatpants, obviously scared about singing in front of eveyone.

they were all given about fifteen minutes to pick a song they'd like to sing, jungkook, obviously deciding to sing a song by justin bieber. just the other day he had been singing a song by him called 'nothing like us' and it was now stuck in his head, so being about to sing it properly instead of humming would be good.

a few people had gone before jungkook, everyone's voice of course, being very good. but once again, he was most excited to hear what taehyung's deep voice sounded like while singing.

"okay, jungkook?" mrs. byun smiled, walking over to her piano once again. she was super talented and knew a lot of songs - she could even pick up any song on the piano fairly quick. jungkook nodded and told her what song he wanted to do, noticing the girls squealing quietly, excited to hear the star player sing.

she smiled and began playing, signalling jungkook to sing. girls began holding each other, nearly melting. but the whole time, the owner of the angelic voice had been looking at taehyung who was looking down, a visable blush on his cheeks.

"there's nothing like us, there's nothing like you and me. together through the storm" he sang softly. taehyung looked up and made eye contact with jungkook, getting scared and quickly looking away. girls began whispering and squealing about his voice, initiating taehyung to get upset and shush them - he was enjoying the performance, but was completly shocked at how good jungkook was. obviously he heard him in the car that one day but this is him, just him and a piano - no other voices singing. he was truly in love with his voice.

a weird feeling taehyung now new as butterflies entered his stomach, making him gulp as jungkook practically sang to him. he's not singing to me - he loves justin bieber, picked one of his songs and is singing it. if anything, he is probably singing to one of the beautiful girls in here. taehyung thought, a frown on his face.

when jungkook was finished singing, everyone applauded and the teacher began writing notes with a smile on her face.

"great job, jungkook... next" taehyung had decided to go last since after, he'd be able to run off instead of having to sit in that class after singing. it'd be so awkward for him. so, when everyone was finished and he had chosen his song, taehyung got up and told the teacher what he was singing ; hug me.

"c-could you skip the rap part? i usually do this with my friend and i don't usually rap" taehyung whispered. mrs. byun nodded, looking over the sheet taehyung had given her. he turned around and looked down shyly, waiting for the teacher to begin, singing immediately after she began.

while taehyung couldn't see anyone's reaction, jungkook's eyes sparkled, the edges of his lips twitching as he tried not to smile. his voice was deep and would seem as if his singing would be slightly rough but it was actually really soothing - the brunette could easily fall asleep to his voice and perhaps listen to it all day long if he could.

as taehyung sang, jungkook found himself falling more in love after each word that came from the blonde's pink lips. everyone, if they were looking at him, would obviously see the love in his unblinking eyes that not once left taehyung.

this boy was way to precious - a literal angel.

jungkook had to get him back... screw being popular, i want taehyung.

°•°♡°•°

《words; 1181》

♡lmao- roll credits! anyways, how was your guys' halloween? i didn't wanna actually trick or treat but my sister wanted to to collect more candy for her, so that was interesting. hope everyone has/had a good day♡