Not and update but please read

hey sorry guys its literally been over a month since i updated but i can explain.

when i had uploaded chapter eight id started working on chapter twelve and had immense writers block. i was trying to write the chapter based on the next day but even when i got chapter eleven uploaded, i still hadn't gotten more than a small paragraph written.

i recently decided to skip ahead a few days in the story to the weekend and that's working much better. it so far seems like its going to be an extremely long chapter as its already at 1400+ words and hasn't necisssarily gotten to the main point. probably well over 3000 words in the end so i promise it'll be worth it.

but anyways what i wanted to tell you is for christmas i am getting a microphone and ring light. i know that because i told my parents if they did id start a youtube channel and post covers and they really want me to get my voice out there. i dont really think im that good at singing but i enjoy it a lot. so after christmas im going to be starting a youtube channel and posting covers (non korean because i dont speak korean for shit) and maybe some vlogs here and then?

i was wondering if i did make a youtube channel would y'all support me?

also thank you guys so much for 500 views <3 much appreciated