°♡Chapter Three ♡°

♡-MY VISION went blurry as I tried to keep them open for longer than ten seconds. Last night I didn't get any sleep, I didn't feel very good, but I wasn't sick? Confusion was still within me as I tried to figure out was this not so horrible feeling in my stomach was. Should I go to the doctor?

I shook my head slowly, rubbing my eyes. Since I was too tired and barely could keep my eyes open, I decided maybe it was best if I just walked.

The birds sang beautifully to me, wishing everyone a good morning as they rested in the trees. The wind gracefully slipped through my hair gently, initiating the blonde locks to dance.

For a few minutes I tried to keep myself awake but I couldn't, never in my life have I gone this long without sleep.

"Taehyung!" My eyes rolled to the back of my head, and then it all went black.

°•°♡°•°

My eyes opened gently, immediately being greeted by the blinding daylight peeking out through the large windows. Realizing, where I am, I quickly sit up and look around. I'm not home, or at school where I should be, but in an unrecognizable bedroom. Was I kidnapped? Did I actually pass out?

The bedroom door opened, initiating, me to flinch and pulled myself back to the headboard. The person who had kidnapped me was... Jungkook? That knot in my stomach came back as I saw him come into the bedroom with some water.

"Oh, you're up" he says, walking over to my side and giving me the cup. I hesitate for a moment but gladly take a sip from the cold water.

"W-Where am I?" I ask. The taller chuckles and sits down on the bed by my legs.

"My house... I wasn't gonna leave you in the middle of the side walk passed out" my head falls forward, he's missing school because of me, I'm missing school because I decided not to get any sleep. He's probably annoyed with me.

"Oh, I'm sorry" I mumble. I have never really liked being a bother to other people, every time someone would do something for me I'd apologize at least three times. A sigh emits from Jungkook's lips as he ruffles my hair.

"Don't apologize, it's not like you could help it" I nodded slowly, feeling my face turn crimson as his large hand danced with my hair. The feeling making my tummy knot and my lips almost form into a smile. " you've been asleep for about four hours, my sister is downstairs making lunch now"

He gets up and just looks at me, waiting for me to realize he wants me to follow him. After a few seconds I look up at him and quickly slip out of bed with my water, an awkward smile forming on my lips as I wait for him to lead the way.

Suddenly, it's a bit colder and I look down, seeing that I'm wearing a black T-shirt and black short shorts. My cheeks grow hotter as I cover my mouth and look up at Jungkook who was just- smirking?

"My sister changed you, you were much too small for my clothes so she had to lend you some, don't worry, she's a lesbian" I didn't want to be rude and complain so I just nodded and looked down again, sipping some more of my water.

Jungkook led me out of the room and downstairs. His house was huge, like a mansion, the whole time I was completely flabbergasted at the amazing decor. This was so much nicer than my house. It has huge windows overlooking the city, the floors were a white marble, the stairs were long, it was all just so powerful and very intimidating.

When we made it into the kitchen, a girl that looked a lot like Jungkook was cooking up some food for us. His sister had long, black hair that sat almost at her waist and the same eyebrows as Jungkook. The kitchen had two stoves on the island beside each other while the ovens lied on the other side of the kitchen. In the same room was the living room with one white couch, two black stools, a large, black, fluffy carpet and a large TV across the room. Instead of a wall, there was an enormous window that showed a view of the city and a patio where a couple of couches and a coffee table lied.

"Oh, he's awake, good" the girl said with that same bunny smile " I'm Jiyu, Jungkook's sister" Jiyu is extremely gorgeous. Her eyes are a syrupy brown, her jawline is as well sharp, she is almost as tall as Jungkook, her voice is deep and radiates a strong aura of dominance. If I was a girl, she'd probably be my ideal type.

The food was eventually finished and Jiyu gladly served us, not even taking any for herself.

"Thank you" I let out softly, bowing. She smile and cooed.

"Aigoo, you're so cute- don't mention it, sweetie" she exited the room and headed upstairs, leaving me and Jungkook sitting at the island... alone.

The latter gladly dug into the food while I just stared at it awkwardly. The meal looked absolutely delicious but I feel as though it'd be rude if I ate.

"Eat up, it'd be rude to waste the food my sister offered to make" as if he read my mind, Jungkook reassured me that it's not rude if I ate. Slowly, I nodded and began eating.

Like I said, the food tasted absolutely delicious, as if Jiyu was a gourmet chef- that'd be awesome to have a sister who can cook like that.

"H-How old is your sister?" I asked quietly after swallowing the small piece of food.

"She's 26, if you like her and were planning on flirting with her or something, she's a lesbian, like I said earlier" Jungkook huffed, stuffing his face.

"N-N-No- that's not what I-"

"I know, I was only kidding, Tae" my stomach churned at the nickname, bowing my head again. I was super embarrassed, he doesn't know I'm gay but will he hate me if he finds out?

The sound of heels clacking echoed throughout the house as Jiyu hurried down the stairs once again, only, she had changed into a more formal outfit. She was wearing a dress shirt tucked into black jeans that had a leather belt holding the hem against her tiny waist. I gulped as she screamed powerful, fierce and professional.

"I'm off to work, Jungkook, you two be good" she smiled, grabbing her purse and keys from the counter and heading out to the front. We both said goodbye and continued eating.

A few minutes had passed and Jungkook had finished before me. He quickly got up and walked around to the sink, washing his dish. While Jungkook wasn't looking, I started shoving the rest of the food in my mouth, realizing for some reason I was too shy to eat how I normally do with him beside me. When I finished, I got up as well and offered to clean my plate but Jungkook took it away from me.

"W-Wait, I can-"

"Don't worry about it, you're the guest, you can go sit on the couch if you want" I nodded and shuffled over to the living room, plopping down onto the couch and sinking in, getting comfy. I looked over at Jungkook who had his sleeves roll up while doing the dishes, it almost made me crumble as I found this super attractive on guys.

When he was finished, he wiped off his hands and walked over to me, sitting down as well.

"I'm sorry, we've only know each other for a day and I feel like I'm being such a bother- I can leave now" I rambled, surprisingly not stuttering. The taller smiled, it wasn't a big grin, but a small, toothless smile that completely warmed my heart.

"Taehyung, you apologize too much. If I really didn't want to do this, I'd probably bring you to the school nurse or something. You're interesting, and I'd like to be your friend so think of this as like hanging out or something" for some reason, what he said didn't make me feel any better. Yes, I didn't think I was being a bother anymore, but somehow I thought about what Jimin said and this hurt me?

You don't like him, so why does this effect you? I spoke to myself mentally. I simply just smiled in response and watched the TV.

You don't like him, do you?

°•°♡°•°

《Words; 1462》
♡This story is just a lil bit confusing- to me at least♡