♡Chapter Five♡

♡-PARTIES ARE my time to finally socialize with everyone- I'm always caught up with my own clique that I never have that much time for everyone else in the school. Everyone who attends my parties either just wants to party desperately or genuinely loves me. That was not meant to be cocky at all because I love them all too! I always invite everyone to fool around and dance with me (in a goofy way, don't be dirty minded) - like when I dance on the island I usually help a couple girls up to dance with me.

Thoughts about the party circled my mind but I blatantly shook them away, I was her for Jungkook- for support. Right now, his football tryouts were going on and after he would come with us to the party. Already, there were a ton of people at the tryouts as if it were a game- it wasn't. People were coming to watch the new boy and how good he was, me and the gang were only there for support (and maybe to see how good he is as well oops)

Everyone was given a uniform so that they could play, they'd all have to kick the ball, throw the ball and do a bunch of practices. I know this because Namjoon used to play believe it or not.

"I wonder if Jungkook will be good, better yet, greater than Namjoon hyung" Jimin spoke quietly but loud enough for us all to hear.

"Probably, he's a lot more muscular than me and I haven't played for two years" Namjoon chuckled watching as all the football players arrived onto the field after changing.

Ever since freshmen year I was intimidated by football players- they'd always punch each other, rough house, wrestle and were so loud. They were also extremely tall and buff. But most of them were kind hearted and would always pick me up in the halls.

The football coach explained what they were gonna do which was inaudible to up as we were so far away. The whistle blew and everyone lined up- looks like they were going to do kicks. There was Kevin, Ryan, Jackson, Soojung, Hwasa, Hara, Sejeong, Kai, Amber, Hanbin, Minho, Wonho, Kyle, Andrew, Jiyung, Cody, Yoojung, Sungjin, Leo, Nick of course, Jungkook and about thirty others.

When it was Jungkook's turn I leaned forward, watching close to his actions. He took a step back and ran forward, kicking the ball. I cheered out loud on accident when the ball went through the goal out of shock, blushing after as the gang and Jungkook looked at me. Jimin giggled beside me, elbowing my arm, initiating me to pout.

"Wow, that was so good" Namjoon and Seokjin say in unison, as everyone else on the bleachers for Jungkook shout and cheer for him. Like come on, it's a practice, even though I cheered- kinda.

°•°♡°•°

The highlighter covered brush gently tickles my cheeks with a quick flick, leaving an appealing sight of gold on my skin, followed by the bridge of my nose. Jimin was currently changing into one of my large sweaters as we were going to "twin" at the party. 

"You should wear your baby blue sweater and I should wear the baby pink one" my body turns to Jimin to see him holding up two of my favourite oversized (dress) hoodies. I gave him a quick smile and nod before moving on to my eyeshadow now that I know what colour I'll be doing.

I take my eyeshadow brush and pat it down onto dark blue, swiftly applying it to my eyelids. Next, I take my baby blue eyeshadow and apply it to the centers of my eyelids (this feels like a makeup tutorial) .

After, I apply my fake lashes, stain my inner lips to give me a lip tint and apply lip gloss, finishing off the look with setting spray.

Jimin had changed and sat down beside me, beginning to do his makeup while I hurried to get changed, taking the small hair rollers out of my hair. The outfit consisted of a long baby blue hoodie that went down to mid-thigh, my usual look, some short shorts underneath, a white choker, curly hair (more curly than my naturally curly hair) and the makeup, along with a but of rings that Jimin had lended me.