♡Chapter Eleven♡

♡-AFTER SINGING , taehyung was super embarassed as he noticed jungkook was staring at him the whole time. so when the bell rang almost immediately after the song was done, he grabbed his stuff and ran out of the classroom. he didn't think about meeting the others as he hurried up all six flights of stairs to the roof. it was free period at the moment so he didn't have to worry aboit going to a class.

he plopped down onto the bench, placing a hand on his heart as his breath got heavier. screw you jimin, i could have been at least friends with jungkook taehyung said. his thoughts were soon interrupted as the roof door swung open behind him, revealing jungkook.

"taehyung" the boy, despite cursing jimin in his head for making him avoid jungkook, ignored him, standing back up and walking over to the railing. "you can't just ignore me forever" he spoke again, walking over to taehyung.

"why not?" the brunette snickered, leaning onto the railing facing the boy.

"i know, you're mad at me because i stopped hanging out with you. but so what? i wanted to get to know my team a little bit, one day and you stopped talking to me completely... that can't be the reason" jungkook waited for taehyung to respond, not recieving a single word from him. "come on taehyung! you have to let me know what i did wrong"

"i'm mad because you took my first love!" the taller's mouth gaped as a tear slipped from taehyung's eye before continuing. "i've never known what love felt like, at first, i played it off as sick. that day you brought me to your house - i didn't get any sleep because i was confused about you. the day after the party when i got punched? i had just realized these feelings i'd never felt in my life - love. and the next monday, i wanted to confess but i saw you hugging a cheerleader... i can't belive i was so stupid to think i had a ch-"

jungkook blinked rapidly, thinking about the lesbian cheerleader he had befriended. realising what was going on, jungkook quickly grabbed taehyung's face and tilted it upwards, leaning down so that their lips were only centimeters apart, shutting taehyung up. the blonde gulped, swallowing his words as jungkook stared him passionatelymin the eyes, wiping away the tear.

"you... are so... beautiful" jungkook whisperec, softly connecting their lips. the kiss was sweet and harmless, their lips fitting perfectly into one anothers.

taehyung's eyes widened, gripping jungkook's shirt tightly as his whole entire face flushed crimson red. he soon melted into the kiss, eyes slowly rolling to the back of his head and closing shut. this isn't happening, this isn't happening! he has a girlfriend! taehyung shouted in his head before lightly pushing jungkook away. the taller furrowed his eyebrows, foreheads nearly touching.

"y-you have a girlfriend" taehyung stuttered. jungkook only chuckled in return, standing up straight once again, confusing the blonde.

"wheein? she's a lesbian, we hugged because we both had just come out to each other. she likes hwasa - i like you" taehyung's mouth gaped open, speechless. wait, he likes boys? fuck, no shit he just kissed you... wait he just kissed you! he was freaking out in his head as he just stared at jungkook's lips.

it got quiet and soon, a painful feeling of relief exploded in taehyung's heart as he crouched down and hugged his knees, feeling a tear emit from his lips.

"fuck... fuck, fuck, fuck" jungkook knelt beside the cursing boy and smiled proudly, being knocked over when taehyung quickly pulled him into a hug. "it was jimin, at first it was just me ignoring you because shock but jimin told me to keep avoiding you" he said as jungkook laid on top of him, head in the crook of his neck, smiling.

taehyung loosened his grip and lifted jungkook's face, admiring his once again.

"i'm so sorry" he murmured, initiating jungkook to move the blonde hair from the latter's hair and lean down for another kiss.

°•°♡°•°

"maybe he's on the roof" jimin said, huffing as going up all those stairs were making his legs hurt. "damn, we really need a damn elevator in here" he sighed as all five of them made it to the roof door, jimin in front.

he opened the door slowly, about to walk out but soon quickly shut the door again. when he turned around, all of them saw a shocked expression on jimin's face.

"what?" they all said in unison.

"taehyung is up there alright... he's having fucking sex" seokjin's eyebrows furrowed as he pushed passed jimin, opening the door again quickly.

"you dumbass, their just kissing"

"yeah but he's on top of him.... on the ground! wait... they are kissing... yes! i'm officially cupid" jimin whisper shouted, doing a little dance, everyone chuckled, watching as the two on the roof stopped kissing, but instead were hugging.

"our tae finally found his first love" hoseok smiled, interwining his fingers and smiling as if he were god.

°•°♡°•°

《words; 865》

♡fuck, this chapter sucked i'm so sorry honestly but they kissed! also thanks for 200 views babes, love yall. and trust me, this book far from being over, this was all just working up to my original idea, that's why it's all literal trash♡