4

I'm sorry that I let you go, I'm sorry that I cared
I'm sorry that the feeling shows and I just wasn't there

~~

Logan did call David. He was furious. You can actually see his veins on his forehead. his face turning red as he speak through the phone.

"no David. We're flying out there right now." he said hanging up his phone. My head whipped towards him from my phone, while texting the guys and Christina in a group chat.

7 people are in this chat
BrotherBean, HairObssesedBoy, OceanEyes, J A C K, Yo! Nahh!, mommaChickee, and Ocean Eyes2.0

BrotherBean🐻
Why is David blowing up my phone? Did something happened while I'm gone?

HairObsessedBoy🖖
Yes SOMETHING happened. Because SOMEONE made it happen.

OceanEyes👁
ANDY WHAT DID LOGAN SAY?! IS HE MAD?! HOLYSHIT JACK THIS IS YOUR FAULT!!

J A C K ❤❤
I DID NOT DO ANYTHING WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!!

Yo! Nahhh!🖕😇
YES 👏YOU👏DID👏 STOP👏LYING👏YOU👏HOE👏

oceaneyes2.0👁
Logan's talking to David. He's furious. You guys are dead.

mommaChickee💕
You guys. are you serious?! I get to see Andy again! And probably the last time cause I'm sure Logan would probably let her leave your house after what happened.

My heart sank when i read Christina's message. And i have a feeling that she's right. The Paul brothers has been very protective when it comes to me. They take everything serious when it involves me.

"logan? Is everything alright?" i ask walking to where he was. He took a deep breath and exhales.

"look Andy, i know you know that he's cheating on you. Why would you let that happen?" he ask, his eyes softening as he talks. I shrugged my shoulder, not really knowing what to say.

i hear him exhale once again. My eyes found its way to the ground. My chest feeling heavy knowing that Jack is with someone else now.

"come on. We're going to new york. I'm not gonna hurt any of them. we're just going to talk to them." Logan said patting my shoulder lightly. I nodded my head and went to pack some clothes.

~~

Logan and i arrived at the airport and went through security. we went to the waiting area cause he said that Jake is coming with us. I just really hope nothing bad will happen. I don't want to mess everything up for the boys. I don't want to mess up their career.

They've worked hard to be on top and now that they are, i dont want to pull them back down. Especially Jack. He waited for this. He prayed for this. He worked hard for this.

I just don't want to be the reason why all of this is happening.

"logan, can we please just go back? I don't want to ruin their career. They worked hard to reach this stage of their life. Please Logan." i said, hoping he would accept. he didn't say anything at first. he just looked at my face, sympathy showed in his eyes.

"andy, he can't keep doing this to you. he can't just cheat like that without you knowing. Fuck he never should have done that. besides, he promised me he wouldn't hurt you." logan said sitting straight back up to his chair. His jaw clenched when he said those.

Sometime later, Jake came rushing in searching for us. Erika behind him, holding his hand. when he saw us, he let go of Erika and embraced me in a hug.

"hey, you're okay. I'm here now. We're here now." Jake softly said to my hair. my tears uncontrollably ran down my face as i weep on his chest.

"Flight to New York is now boarding." the intercom rang through the building. Jake let go off me letting me hug Erika. She rubbed my shoulder as we walked to the gate. my head hung low.

i just want to end everything right now.

~~

"Andy, wake up we're here." logan shook me awake. I sat up, grab my bag that's on the floor. I reached pulled out a cap from my bag and wore it.

We waited outside the airport for Christina. She said she would pick us up since Logan scared the shit out of them right now.

Its currently 8 pm and Jake and Erika went to starbucks to get food. They wanted me to eat something but i refused. I didn't have any appetite.

"Andy!" i heard Chickee's voice infront of me. I looked up and smiled faintly. Logan, Jake and Erika went to the back and i sat beside Christina.

"where are the boys?" Logan asked, his voice becoming soft as he talk. Chickee looked at him through the mirror hanging in the middle and sighed.

"okay so basically, David called Corbyn earlier and he was furious just like you. Corbyn got really pale so i said he should go back to their hotel and I'll pick you guys up. Im guessing they're waiting for your arrival." Chickee said while making a u-turn.  He stopped at a red light and let out a breath.

"thanks for picking us up Christina." i said looking at her and smiling faintly.

"hey i already told you, I'll be here always. You're like my baby sister." she said reaching my hand and giving it a squeeze.

A car behind us honked and startled us all, making me snort from their reactions.

"Jesus Christ! What's wrong with you!!??" Christina shouted outside her window. She started driving and flipped the car behind us.

~~

we finally arrived at the hotel the boys are staying at. Fans are outside the hotel, waiting to see if one of the boys would get out. Chickee stopped the car in front of the hotel as Logan hopped out. He faked a smile and started vlogging as fans started screaming when he showed up. Jake and Erika did the same but they don't have their camera with them so they used their phones.

Chickee and I went out next, her fans waiting by her side holding out posters.

I on the other hand just waited for them to finish signing some autographs on the side. My cap shielding my face from camera flashes that's blinding my eyes.

You see, my eyes is weird. It would hurt if i open them without sunglasses. The brightness of the sun would hurt my eye, basically, anything that is bright would hurt my eye, that's why i always need a cap or sunglasses.

One time, when i went out of the why don't we house, my vision went blurry, to black. It lasted for about 5 minutes. Corbyn found me that same time and day, standing on the porch, staring at no one. he suggested that i should go to the hospital but i refused.

"come on Andy. Lets go inside." Christina said shaking me out of my thoughts. I blinked my eyes and looked at her.

It was blurry. Her face is blurry, so is everybody else.

"okay.." i said holding onto her arm, trying to focus my vision. my head started to hurt and i can feel some liquid dripping down my nose.

Christina noticed when we got inside to the reception area. Her eyes widened  and started panicking not knowing what to do.

Its starting once again..