22

I like it when we play 1950
So bold, make them know that you're with me
-kingprincess

Its the boys' last day today, they'll be leaving tomorrow for tour and its actually making me sad. They've been staying with me for the whole 3 months and I'll miss the noise in this house.

Jack has been clingy for the past weeks, he never left my side and i didn't mind. It's actually pretty fun, we get to annoy Corbyn and he would always call Christina about us making him miss her even more.

We all decided to go to the beach one last time before they leave tomorrow. We even invited Jake and his band. He told me he would bring his girlfriend, Katya. They've been together for so long before i even came in this town. Jack doesn't know about her being Jake's girlfriend and i want to see his reaction.

I was getting ready for today when Jack came in.

"JACK GET OUT!" i said, he went back outside when he just got in. I quickly put on a tanktop and shorts and pulled my gray cardigan off of my bed. I went out of my room and found Jack waiting outside by the door.

"I'm sorry love, i didn't know you were getting dressed." he said while wrapping his arms around me. I wrapped my arm around his waist and lay my head on his chest. His heart beating crazily.

"its okay, you didn't see anything did you?" i ask raising my eyebrow at him. His face turned red and smirked.

"maybe?" he said, i smacked his chest a bit and glared at him. He just chuckled and pulled me in a hug.

"EVERY DAMN TIME! WHY CANT YOU TWO STOP BEING ALL LOVEY DOVEY FOR AN HOUR? OH MY GOD!" we heard Corbyn's voice boom behind us. He walked downstairs, his phone in his hand and started dialling, possibly Christina. Jack and I laughed at what just happened and we started walking to where the others were.

5 minutes later, while we were setting up the things we need, the doorbell rang from the front door. I ran to open it but i saw Jack already opening it.

"hey bro!" i heard Jake's voice and more voices talking.

"Andy!" i walked up to them and gave them all a hug. Katya and I haven't seen each other for so long, the last time i saw her was when the band had a show here in town.

"are you guys ready? We have drinks!" Jake says, pulling out some alcoholic drinks from their bags. I heard Zach gasps in excitement.

"no Zach, you can't." i said while scolding him like a mom. He gave me a puppy dog eyes and smiled the smile that people couldn't resist.

"please Andyyy, just this once. I promise i wont drink anymore." he said, i eyed him suspiciously and shook my head.

"you have a flight tomorrow. But just don't drink too much, I'll be watching you Herron or I'll tell Mama Herron." i said pointing both my pointer and middle finger at him. He nodded his head excitedly and ran to the others.

Later that night, we made a bonfire in the middle of all of us. Drinks in hands and some acoustic guitars, the boys singing some classic songs. It's a great night to be with these guys. I just wish Christina's here with us and the gang is complete.

All of us were sat on blankets, Daniel and Jonah singing to 22 by Taylor Swift. The others we're cheering as the bob their heads to the beat.

Zach's a bit drunk as of now, he's singing words that aren't really part of the song. We just let him cause it looked funny. Corbyn was on the other side of the bonfire, making sure Zach wouldn't drink any more of the alcohol.

Jack sat behind me, his arms wrapped around my waist, his head resting on my shoulder and i think he's asleep now.

Jonah and Daniel finished singing and just the Guitar's strings are playing on the background.

"so how long are you guys gonna be away?" Jake asks while sipping on his drink, Katya beside him while looking at the waves.

"hmm, 6 months i think." Jonah says, he grabbed a bag of chips beside him and ate one.

"that's too long. Are you gonna bring Andy with you guys?" Jake asks once again. The boys' face turned into a sad one. Drunk Zach started tearing up.

"no, David said we couldn't cause there's no more bunk for her to sleep on." Daniel said before sighing. Jake nodded his head and took another sip.

"well, if that's the case, don't worry, I'll check on her everyday to make sure she doesn't do anything stupid." Jake said smiling like a retard. i rolled my eyes and just smiled. I feel Jack starting to wake up.

"good morning sleepyhead." i said, his arms tightened around me, and his hot breath hitting my neck.

"Jake you prick she's mine." Jack says, we all turn to him and see he's back to sleeping.

"is he sleep talking?" Nathan asks, we chuckled at what just happened. Zach suddenly stood up and went beside me. He layed on my tights, facing the bonfire and fell asleep.

"you have Jack and now Zach too?" Corbyn says with his arms on his chest. He looked drunk as well. Luckily, their flight schedule is at sunset so i guess we wont have any problem.

"aww, is wittle Cowbyn jelly? Come here.." i said reaching my hand out for him to take. He stood up from his blanket and went on my other side. He layed on my tights and i started to play with their hairs.

"how do you guys have soft hair like damn." i said making the others laugh.

"language missy or I'll tell Jake."

"Jake Paul or Jake Luppen?" i said, he furrowed his eyebrows and nodded.

"both" he said, i shook my head and just continued playing with their hair.

"maybe we should wrap up and go in you house. Its getting pretty late." Jonah says checking his phone.

"yeah I'm up with that." i said and woke up the 3 guys that are sleeping on me.

I'm gonna miss this boys so much.