28

Not really sure how to feel about it
Something in the way you move
Makes me feel like I can't live without you
-Rihanna

We arrived at the boys' house, the whole ride, Jack wont shut up. He keeps talking, bickering with Zach. We constantly have to shout at them to stop arguing. We also needed to stop at Chipotle since i haven't had any dinner either.

Right now, I'm in the living room, waiting for David to arrive. Aspen sat on the other side of the couch, biting her nails. Jonah sat beside me as we both ate our Chipotle, looking at Aspen.

"sis, stop biting at your nails. You'll damage it" i said looking at her, my cheeks puffed out with food in it. She looked at me and stopped biting her fingers. She instead just fiddled with it.

The front door opened, revealing a furious David. He walked towards us, his eyes obviously red from being woken up, his hair a tangled mess. He looked at us and then at Aspen.

"you, come here. What did you do Aspen? Did you know the boys' reputation could be in danger here? We lost a lot of money tonight, what if Andy never got there? Jack could've burnt the whole building down. They could've been in jail by now. What has gotten into you?" David said all these things, pointing fingers on Aspen's head. He started shouting at her. He was about to slap her when i stood up infront of her.

"okay, i get that you're furious, i am too but you can't physically hurt your own daughter David. If its all just about the money you cost tonight, I'll pay for it, but don't you dare touch her with your fucking hands you greedy old shit." i said glaring at him. He huffed out an angry breath and paced. I hear Aspen sniff behind me. David breathed out a sigh and faced us again.

"you don't need to pay for it, i just got worried that i said all that. Look, just stay away from trouble. I don't want to hear anything like this again. Got it?" David said, Aspen nodded her head. Jonah just continued eating on the couch. The two left eventually, Aspen looking back at me and not saying anything. She looked back once again as if she wants to say anything. She sighed and just walked out of the house, following her dad.

I sat back beside Jonah and ate my food while watching Harry Potter, Jonah's choice of movie.

~~

I woke up the next morning with my phone blaring. I sat up, feeling a pain on my neck and shoulder. I looked around me and got familiar with my surroundings, I'm at the boys' house. I took my phone from the coffee table infront of me and saw Shawn's caller Id on the screen.

I forgot about him last night holy fuck.

"Shawn! Oh my god I'm so sorry! How was your concert?" i said while covering my face with my other hand.

"hey don't worry about it, i just got worried you didn't message me that you're staying there for the night hows everything?" he said chuckling. I looked at the stairs to see if one of the boys are up already, luckily no one is awake yet.

"oh my god, its crazy. Jack was wasted last night, Zach and Corbyn are drunk. Thank god Jonah and Daniel werent, I wouldn't know how to carry 5 drunk boys in the car and then carry them again in the house." i said groaning a bit. Shawn laughed on the other line. I heard a thud from upstairs, so i bolted to where it was, my phone still on my hand.

It was Jack. He fell from his bed and still sleeping.

"hey i gotta go, Jack fell on the floor." i said trying to pull Jack up.